Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever smoked a strain called Church?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I just smoked some Church and i am so stoned i can bearly function:smoke::smoking:

2. I've heard of a strain called The Church, apparently it's some great stuff :D

3. it is the best shit i have ever smoked

4. Dammmmmm! Niggggga You got your self some of that Earthy Churchy????? That shit is mad bonkers!

5. its not even mine my very generrous friend smoke me up

6. Yea thats just some all around good weed. Doesn't get you stupid stoned. Or too paranoid. I smoked an 8th once

How the fuck did you find it in new york?

7. Ahhhhh tell your friend hes lucky to have sum skunky unky if ya feel me brah..

8. idk my friend is just a pro lol

9. i was up in anaheim and my boy had a bottle from a dispensary called church og. shits fire

10. i registered for this yesterday and i feel like i should have waited and named myself TheChurch2

11. I.... Love.... Earthy.... Churchy..... Shits Creamy..

12. i am higher than giraffe pussy