has anyone ever seen that anti drug commercial where that girl raps?

Discussion in 'General' started by fm_skunk, Oct 18, 2007.

1. I HATE IT! lol Can't get it out of my head.

I was searching for it all over google, but couldn't find it. Basically it's about a girl rapping about this guy (her brother, or friend?) and how all he does is sit on the stoop of his building and "smoke that weed" and how he doesn't so shit. Then she says something like "I wonder if he'll ever leave".

It pisses me off cause not all smokers are couch potatoes; we like to go out and do things. Go to a club, show, go fishing, cook, draw, theres so many things us stoners enjoy doing. This commercial also suggests that people who smoke never do anything productive with there lives and just sit there doing nothing.

This anti-drug propaganda is nothing new. I remember that Chappelle's show episode where they were smoking in a drive thru (i'm cracking up as i'm writing this) and then they hit a girl on a bike that was in passing by their car.

So ya those commercials are shit. They just misinform kids and scare parents.

2. yeah, i've seen that one, pisses me off also, fucking quit explaining that it makes you sit around, cus a drug doesnt make you sit around, it's your own damn decision. When you high your not too fucked up to not move, get some real facts about how bad it is. WAIT YOU CANT CUS IT ISNT, FUCK YOU ANTi-WEED AMERICAN COMMERCIALS

3. word. Nas said it best "I leave em froze like her-on in your nose". You don't get stuck with weed haha stupid politics