Has anyone ever ordered from "Nirvana" Seed Co.?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by growinguerrilla, Jul 16, 2010.

1. I've recently been very dissapointed with a product purchase from these guys and was wondering if anyone has ordered withthis company before?:confused:

2. Id say dont buy marijuana seeds online whatsoever to be safe.. But thats just me. Ive been jipped 40$ from a website once before. In my opinion .. plant middie seeds, you can and will grow dank with them..:D

3. there are many seedbanks out there that don't rip you off, but many who do too. the thing to do is research before you buy or accept that you're taking a gamble. if an offer sounds too good to refuse, it probably is.

i have had many painless transactions with GYPSY nirvana & dr chronic (except not getting my last order from him which i doubt was his fault) and a couple painless ones with hempdepot. i DID get shanked on some burmese beans from kindseed

i've been dubious of the actual "nirvana seed company" because it's website design looks just like marc emory's who was a notorious ripoff artist. i wouldn't be surprised that it's v2.0 of his operation trying to cash in on gypsy & nirvana (breeder's) good name like the site is trying to say, "i'm not marc emory, really i'm not!"

read the trusted shop sticky if you don't know who to trust

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nirvana shop is legit, their genetics just aren't the best, you'll get seeds, and they'll produce decent bud, just not fire

5. #6 angryogre, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    I ordered 10 reg Aurora Indica on 7.06.10, nirvana shipped them 7.7.10 and I received them on 7.14.10 :) without freebies(it seems everyone but me gets them). i germed 3 that night and the next afternoon all 3 popped with large taproots poking out. now barring any gross misrepresentation of their product I'll be using them again. nirvana gives you good genetics at a good price. I've heard customer service there is great and you may want to discuss your issue with their help desk.

6. I ordered Nirvana seeds (White Widow, Bubblicious, Ice (free)) through Dr Chronic about 6-7 years ago. They all popped and were very nice growing and frosty plants. I don't remember if there was a free seeds promotion or if it was just thrown in for free.

I recently made an order through Nirvana-shop.com, ordered 10 fem Papaya seeds. 1 of the seeds was clearly half the size of the others with an indentation on it. To their credit, it popped open although lagging behind. I do think there should be better quality control, especially when you're the direct seller. I didn't get any free seeds either. :(

So far, I have 2 flowering plants with 1 in early veg to clone from. I don't know if it's the seeds or me, but they are really growing slowly. I actually came to this forum to get some more info on other seed banks.

Overall, my experiences with the Nirvana seeds through Dr Chronic outweigh my recent experience because there are just too many variables to just blame the seeds. Plus they are cheap.

7. #8 chiefton8, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    I've always thought of Nirvana as the Toyota Camry of seed banks. It's no BMW nor is it a race car, but you don't pay race-car prices and it's dependable and comfortable. I've received every order from them (3) and grown out two of their strains (White Widow and Jock Horror)...both were great. You can see the results linked in my sig to judge for yourself. I also lent my friend some of these WW seeds, and from a single plant under a 400w HPS and no LST, he yielded 11.5 ounces of fantastic bud on his first grow.

I have no reason to think Nirvana is anything but a reliable seed source. They have cheaper prices too, so as a first time grower who might (edit: will) mess somethings up, this is a good option. Just my thoughts though...

8. not thrilled with short ryder so far....weak lookin sprouts..i use canna coco...few drops a+ b and couple drops superthrive per gallon ro water always worked killer for me so far.....but first auto's ...hear they dont take nutes well...gonna pop 5 more in straight ro to see:smoking:

• Like Like x 1

9. I just orderd my blackberry seeds from that exact site about 10 mins ago. :D first time i tried it said transaction declined...I almost flipped my lid lol, but it was just a stupid mistake on my part. Old debit card had my first name, last name. New one has first name, Middle initial, Last name. Because I didn't put my Middle Initial, it "didn't match" so it was declined.

I've never been ripped off or had seeds stolen by customs before, I've ordered from seedbay and one other seedbank, and now nirvana, so hopefully i'll be 3 for 3. Find out in a week or 2.

BTW...even though, it says "Nirvana cannabis and marijuana seeds, straight from the source!" I think when you order from that site, you're actually getting them from the sativa seedbank. when you checkout it sends you to some other site for payment, and it has the same symbol (from history & address bar) as the Sativa seedbank. Also, the Sativa seedbank's webpage and the Nirvana webpage are almost identicle...see pics below you'll know what I mean.

Anyways... I've heard enough positive reviews to feel safe ordering from them. As soon as i get them and my other supplies, I'll be getting started and doing a grow journal. Gotta go order some more shit haha.

Attached Files:

10. someone was just saying sativa seedbank is a sister company of nirvana the other day in another thread. i wasn't aware that the site truly was the nirvana breeder. if that's the case, their seeds are pretty decent for the price and a few like white rhino are huge favorites of a few people.

11. I've only had one problem with Nirvana seeds. For some reason, when I ordered Nivana's White Widow, not even one of the seeds germinated. I tried all 10 and not one grew, while I had other strains going and had no trouble getting started.

Maybe they were old seeds or just a freak accident, but to this day they're still the only seeds that I have not been able to germinate, as I have 100% success with the rest of them.

The Bubblicious and California Orange Bud I had from them was pretty good, but I don't know if I'd want to take the chance of getting a whole strain of bunk seeds again like I did with the White Widow.

12. #13 CL4P-TP, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    Sativa Seeds is an off shoot of Nirvana.

Nirvana no longer carries things like Blackberry , Jock Horror, and NYPD.. they are now Sativa seeds.. personally I cannot understand the marketing plan. just know thy built a new cyber company to house their sativa dominant strains

Wharf

~EDIT~
    just had a look at your pics Balla ..nice to see em using Soma's pics as theirs...LOL

13. I've also had good luck with seeds, all seeds i've ordered have had 100% germ rate, and at least 50% females (for non-fem seeds) but a while back i ordered some blueberry seeds, and they came with a free 5-pack of Blockhead. I was excited because the pics, and description for blockhead sounded good, but non a single one sprouted...or even cracked open for that matter.

14. nirvana is legit.

15. Just curious.. Nirvana says they use some sort of stealth shipping. Anyone know what it is? I live in an APT, and have this small ass little mailbox, Just wondering if what it is they use to hide the seeds will fit in there. Otherwise they will either leave it by my front door or take it back to the post office where i'd have to go pick it up.

16. The thing in your back pocket *hoo hoo*

17. :hello::hello::hello:Got my black berry seeds from nirvana:hello::hello::hello:

That was fast too, only took about a week maybe less from netherlands to Cali. ordered last weekend, got them outta mailbox today. I just moved into a new apt, still don't have a mailbox key yet (tenants responsibility to get lock changed), so I don't know exactly what day they came. I didn't want to pay the USPS $40 to have them change lock, so I just drilled it out. Hopefully they came today, and not a day or 2 ago, cuz then they woulda been sittin out there in the heat (90-100 deg F)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. YES THEY ARE CROOKS!!! Paid with a cc. First 3 attempts were declined immediately. I called my bank and they blocked the 3 attempts due to their cc processing company Voucher Reseller was known as a high-risk. I asked my bank to allow 1 transaction. The 4th attempt went through. As soon as the payment cleared, I received an email stating they were start packaging. Then a few minutes later the status changed to "Awaiting Approval" which has no explanation on their site. Their site also states they will send an email at every status change. I never received an email when it changed to "Awaiting Approval" or an explanation of that status. It stayed in that status most of the day, then about 6 hours passed when I was sent another email. The next email stated my order was being placed "ON HOLD" due to a random security check screening finding risks. The email stated I needed to upload a picture of my cc card before they could continue. Needless to say, the reason was BS because if you read enough reviews, anyone that sends payment by cc card gets the same crap. One was told due to the large order (order placed was only $60) that he needed to send a picture of his cc card.<br abp="2114"><br abp="2115"> Needless to say, their website site map does not even have any mention of this surprise, or the special landing site link that was sent in the email. My order was for over $200 and no communication since that "on hold" email. Now I understand why my bank blocked the payment the first 3 times. Read the FAQ page on voucher reseller's website; it is pretty comical how vague the answers are, so much so that they answer nothing. Most answers state contact so and so to discuss...<br abp="2116"><br abp="2117"> Any business that hijacks your cc payment right after it is cleared is business that is not to be trusted. There is no mention of this additional process, and without disclosure it is probably illegal. They state that the picture will deleted as soon as it is scanned. Funny, a digital image does not need to be scanned, just stored as-is, and why would you scan it just to delete it? A reputable business does not do this type activity. Do not trust them. There are far too many seedbanks that don't play silly f***n games.
    <span class="authorEnd" abp="2121">steamindragon, <abbr title="Oct 7, 2015 at 3:02 PM" class="DateTime" abp="2125" data-time="1444251776" data-diff="7603" data-datestring="Oct 7, 2015" data-timestring="3:02 PM">Today at 3:02 PM</abbr> </span> Edit Delete

19. I'm also very disappointed with my purchase from Nirvana. Grow kit arrived (seperately), but the seeds never arrived. I will not be ordering from them again.