Has anyone ever met anyone on here in Real Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Inhibitor, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Just wondering. I see people that live close to where I do (Gallipolis, OH) on here but have never met none of them.

2. Several, actually.

Can't name names though.

Usually people who live in my area, who are attending the same event. I enjoy sharing a spliff with a new person.

3. Yeah I know a few people on here, that live in the same town with me, that I grew up with.

4. My fiance found a guy that lives less than a mile from our house on here, but we never met him before.

5. Yes, I've met one guy from GC... He was pretty chill :smoking:

I could meet about 10 others if I wanted to... Lots of KS, lawrence blades on here,, but ya know.. you are meeting a stranger online and most likely have illegal materials on you... It is a little sketch...

6. Yeah, I agree. Michigan just legalized medical marijauna...and in downtown Grand Rapid last night, we had 3 undercover cops try to sell to us. And 2 campus cops from the college.

7. One or two.

Good ol marijuana march, great place for meeting like minded pot heads.

8. they just walked up to you and asked? That's entrapment i believe.

9. yup, it is...
    we sometimes get that too..

that why i never talk to a person who came up to me and ask if i want any "drugs"

there one person here that i know...

10. the last person i met they found his hacked up,, mutilated, decapitated corpse,,, in a swamp half eaten by gators,,,j/k/

,,i met '' SMOKINJOE 68''

about 2 christmases ago,,,, he came down and spent christmas with me and my family....

..[​IMG]

11. Nope, there are very few Maine stoners on GC but If I ever get the opportunity, I'd gladly take advantage of it

P.S. I am not a rapist/murderer

12. I've talked to a person or two from my area (as well as others) but I've never met anyone off here I didn't know beforehand.

BUT I have gotten friends to sign up and I hang out with them all the time. =)

If that counts.

13. I know 2 people on here but I knew them before they made accounts cause I told them how awsome this site was.

14. 2

s w i s h e r

$worn

(yet to meet and planning on it)

jasmine689 (can't wait homegirl!)

marijuana girl

the rest should know who u r!

15. I have met someone off this site, she was chill. I would meet others if the opportunity came up

16. seems alot of you guys are from the States.anyone from Bristol Uk out there??

17. I've "met" a whole bunch of people from this site, they had no idea that I was "meeting" them though.

It's a lot easier to see people through the woods in the wintertime, none of those damn leaves getting in the way.

:cool:

18. there's a shitload of atlanta folks -- but.. i wouldn't know what to expect of them.

19. I got asked to meet a couple times.. Got someone from the same spot to vouch for one blade since i knew some people in his hood.