Has anyone ever met an uptight stoner?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ResinHits, Dec 24, 2012.

1. I have reason to believe it has something to do with ADD/ADHD. On my unmentionables, I'm calm, collected and my minds not racing so fast I can't form words, or form anxiety.

Off them my head literally feels like a clusterfuck. It's good alone or when I don't need to talk, but in a group setting or meeting new people I get so anxious and uneasy.

It was so embarrassing the other day. I smoked with my dealer for the first time after a 1 month t break, and only know him from the short times we exchange cash and weed. I was fine until the weed hit, and I was sitting on his couch forming a bad panic attack and was about to fall over. My words weren't coming out and I didn't make sense.

I knew I was starting to look extremely sketch and I didn't want him to think I was going to freak out and pull a gun on him or something. I peaced out of there and walked home in the cold to clear my head.

I wish I was normal, social smoking looks like so much fun :( I want laughter, joy and broism. I can't enjoy sex while stoned either, I actually made a thread where I greened out on a milf while trying high sex.

Omega369 :wave:

2. $wag.