Has anyone ever met an uptight stoner?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ResinHits, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Let's say I'm uptight, less so when high, and even less so when high on a few things.

2. [quote name='"Todoslosdias"']Of course. Most indeed!

Particularly with this grow your own, never trade, culture that's arising in some parts of the World (not in the States)

What's more uptight than saying no to a groveling guy in distress just because they grow their own and smoke socially?

I like to smoke by myself, I like gardening, but I believe the division of labor is... in Martha Stweard's words.. a good thing.

But I can't purchase home grown because prohibition has turned would be hippies into snooty elitist growers!
    Of course I'm talking about Argentina, which has a lot of unwarranted snobbishness anyway... but the answer is yes. I have met uptight smokers.[/quote]

Well see I would love to grow my own mainly because I hate HATE paying for a plant.
    And I never have much weed is why I'm stingy, so if I had a lot I would be very generous

3. I am extremely introverted in real life. I suppose a lot of people think I'm uptight or snobby or a prick or whatever, but I can't control what other people think of me, so I don't try. I value my thought life. I don't see why people waste so much of their lives on meaningless conversations or repetitive, fruitless activities.

4. Not while I was stoned.

5. Yeah, there's one complaining about an order in Forum tech questions...

6. mods are uptight stoners

7. Yes yes yes ! This one guy I know would try argue with you over the stupidest shit even while stoned (peace pipe?)

We were toking and went into art stoned ( in school) and he asked if I had even done any work a good while into the period , I said yes cause I did. He then proceeded to put his finger on my work and see if the ink was wet (wtf?)

A girl was talking about a twix and he then tried to argue with her about what order the chocolate and caramel etc is in like his life depended on it haha

There's much more like this , ah well he's not a true puffer anyway maybe that's why

8. God I have a friend that's just like that! She doesn't smoke lol but she always has to be right about everything & picks fights over the dumbest shit.
    I guess she's more of an acquaintance, I try to avoid her for this particular reason.

9. Haha it's so irritating ! I stopped halfing this guy a while ago cause it ruins your high if he keeps doing shit like this

10. Uptight pseudo stoners all around ks...

11. :confused: huh?

12. IDK. Anyplace I work and meet stoners the first 2 or 3 days I only hear shit about me being uptight. I like to be professional during day hours, but as soon as that hat comes off I'm just another guy.

What I'm trying to say is some uptight people probably aren't that way all of the time.

13. Yea I have, he was harsh I didnt even want any of his weed at the time but I was sitting with the stoners he light up and then told me I wasn't getting any I said ok but stayed sitting then he turned to me and said fucked off then was quite hurt

14. What a douche bag.

15. Damn right, but I don't care now he's out of my life and it will forever be that way

16. Yes he's my fucking brother who wears nothing but button ups and dress pants and talks shit about the way I dress just cuz I dress how ever the fuck I feel, and everything in hit house can't be touched because its "worth more then your bong" I'm like pshhhhh your worth less then my bong, your cabbage hahahaha

17. hahahah definatly some snobby stoners out there bro, in real life, and on here.
    dont see a point in it though.

18. Same thing happens to me it's pretty shitty I would say.. I do the same thing to just smoke alone sometimes

19. Ney:eek:

20. My friend gets like this when were out smoking he'll just go off into his own world. Becomes very unsocial, but if he has hardly any he'll be fine or non at all