Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever heard of this Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WEEEED, Mar 5, 2009.

1. i just picked a dub of "Banana Head" from my dealer it looks like any normal weed with beautiful crystals but it definetly is legit becasue i have truly never smelt anything like it. The smell is a mix between like sour dank and banana its so fuckin dank cant wait to hit it up

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. idk we call it regs in my hood

3. x2.

Looks like normal regs bro.

To answer your question, yes I've heard and smoked a banana type strain before.

4. meh, looks like nothing special but that banana smell sounds intriguing, if only computers could send smells from one to another. i've yet to try a banana strain but that sounds quite good tasting.

5. This shit is definetly not mids this shit is dank i just smoked it , its so soury and banana tasteful and those pics arent macros ovbviously which is why u guys dont see the dankness but i looked with a magnyfying glass and its filled with bushy crystals

6. yea looks like some staight up regs, notice how the buds look kind of stringy.