Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever had Weed that's actually sticky?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Well have you?
    I've heard of it & seen videos of buds that sticks to the bag & hand but never actually had it.

2. Hell yeah I had some "Mango Dro" I was told and umm I was breaking that shit up and like 1/4 of the weed was stuck on my fingers :))), It was some GOOOD weed, Aha...

3. oh ya. nothin like it it gets all over your fingers. mmmmmmmm makes my mouth water just thinkin about it

4. yeah i have a couple times, its harder to find but man is it amazing

5. Yeah, most bud I get is sticky and after I get done breaking it up by hand, my fingers are all sticky too.

6. For sure. Most of the stuff I buy is sticky, but sadly it's not always enough that it actually sticks to my hands, just the texture. Great feeling to have a whole ounce to stick your hand in.

7. Half the bud got stuck on my fingers and i could not get it off, so I peeled off the skin, rolled it and did that shit.

but in reality i just couldn't get it off my fingers so it was bitter sweet. I think i lost 10% of my weed that day

8. That's a fake strain "DRO" is just a word for hydroponically grown weed. There's no such thing as "mango dro" :p

9. Sticky weed is usually less potent because the stickiness is usually fresher buds hence not being cured long or at all.

when you cure it it becomes way more potent

So all in all sticky weed isn't as great as it could be

10. potency doesnt increase with curing. unless some magical process occurs that i'm not aware of

11. some strains actually produce a sap, others are sticky because of the high trichome content or curing process.

12. You don't know what you're talking about man.

There is. It's called decarboxylation.

13. Sticky bud doesn't exist in Colorado. Too dry.

14. Yeaaa I was rolling a blunt & I wiped my forehead & I got bud all over my face lol

15. .......wow

I'm sorry to hear that, I really am.

16. Some shit I get sticks to the fucking wall.

17. It wasn't a strain name lol, It tasted like Mango and was some dank, Around this area people mistake some dank for dro... The best weed around here is called dro 90% of the time

18. My current stash is smelly as fuck and stick to my fingers like nothing. A whole bud will be like glued to my pinky

19. I bought some weed a few days back. That shit mustve had super glue or some shit because the whole 1/8th nug i bought is stuck to my hand. It kind of sucks, because I can't leave my house with a nug stuck to my hand.

20. pretty much like 60 percent of the weed i pickup is mad sticky, makes my grinder all crusty and my fingers feel like i got syrup on them lol. but sometimes i get dry buds or just buds that arent very sticky , i hate it when that shit sticks to my thumbs hahahaha