Has anyone ever grown/smoked Papaya?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Chemdank, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever grown/smoked Papaya? I am deciding on whether or not to order Papaya seeds as my 2nd grow.
    As much growing/smoking traits ya got will be appreciated.

2. I ordered some papaya seeds and gave one to a friend who grew it. It was very nice.. Not the best Ive had but I didn't grow it so I dunno if it was at peak performance. My other beans got stolen :(

3. #4 SkunkPatronus, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    Old post, sorry it includes other Nirvana stuff...

Nirvana:
    California Orange. Wonderful, active, energetic, buzzy and high. Nice daytime, funtime high for still funtionability.
    Papaya. You will not be disappointed, it's both numbing and engorging, sedate, clear headed, wonderfully high and my daughter says it's like strapping marshmallows all over your body and rolling around??? sex is good on papaya.
    Aurora Indica. Very indica, easy to grow, consistent, puts me to sleep, very calming in low doses.
    White Widow. Intensely high, between the eyes, very tight in the headband region, clear headed, pheno's are all over the place, but I like them all.
    Blue Mystic. Good taste, easy to grow, some colour blue-purple, grows fast, every 'white' looking family genetics, party passer.
    Bubblicious. Look for the 'keeper', it will be worth cloning for years to come. If you find your perfect specimen, it will taste on exhale just like a a fat wad of pink bubblegum, the high is giggley, funny, fun, happy, it's wonderful.

I just bought some more actually, trying to find a good momma.
    I like Papaya, it is a family favorite, along with a good bubblegum/bubblicious. The papaya is a short, fat, greasy indica, easy to grow, thick stems like a Shiva, not picky, wonderful smelling plant with fatty nuggets that grow dense. My take is that it grows best in organic soil for the full flavour effect. Body effects is numbing, stoned, heavy gravity, heavily relaxing, eyes like slits, makes you want to be touched and rubbed, calming, euphoric, causes global happy interactive high with lots of body to it. You won't function on it though, so don't do your banking when high on it...