Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever gotten too high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by petesnowboards, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Has anyone else gotten way too high on cannabis to the point where you want to come down?

About two months ago I had taken a t-break for some various reasons and I couldn't help but to refrain from smoking again. I was driving around in the car with my friend and we had picked up some dank from a new hookup. I ended up rolling a 2g blunt in the backseat and we ended up driving back to my friends house to smoke it. We decided to smoke up in a forest by a pond in his yard. It was not long before the blunt was being passed around the circle and I had never taken a t-break before so I didn't know my limits (I'm not very new to smoking; I had been smoking for nearly a year prior on a several times a week basis). I ended up hitting 4-5 massive rips out of the blunt, comparable to bong size hits. I was fine for about two minutes then all of the sudden this wave of almost a heaviness went over my body. I got extremely warm and subconsciously I told everyone that I needed to go on a walk and take a breather. I basically backtracked my way out of the forest and this is when things began to get weird. I kept reminding myself that I was extremely high and i'm going to get higher. I almost went into a panic mode. The high was bitter-sweet. As I walked out of the forest I felt as if I were walking through time. I can't explain the feeling but it was almost as if my mind was seperate from my body at certain points. I got out of the forest, sat down and leaned against the tire. I remember just looking at the trees and reminding myself how beautiful nature was. I felt almost as one with earth and I felt this loving feeling of warmth and connection with everyone. I almost felt the need just to hug everyone. After sitting staring at the trees for about 5 minutes my friends had emerged from the forest and ended up laughing their asses off at me. Then came probably the worst cottonmouth i've ever experienced. I got almost nauseous from the spinning. I felt almost like I had spun in a computer chair. The rest I have trouble remembering. The last thing I remembered is getting home and going to bed at about 7 P.M. I woke up at 3 in the morning still a little bit high. I felt completely out of it for the next few days. This was definitely the craziest experience I had ever had with weed and I had no idea it could be that powerful with a low tolerance.

Post your too high stories! Happy smoking! :smoking:

2. Had some hash in the early 90's that had been cut with opium. Unknown to me at the time, hit that mofo and I was literally on the floor clutching the carpet and waiting for everything to stop spinning. I actually felt one with the living room carpet, lol

That was tooooo high. But on weed alone, nope. Been baked to the point of stupification and at times the perception shift can be extreme, but that's what it's all about.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mob

3. Wow Pete, that sounds awesome! I would love to get that high but how hard i try it never happened :/ 
    The only time i got really high was after a few week t-break and i had about a 0.8 hit on a bong and cleared it. After that i was coughing non-stop for a few mins. After i recovered from the coughing fit i looked around, everything was bright and my legs didn't stop twitching. I seemed like i wasn't in control with my body and i was just watching myself do stuff. I had to go for a little walk around the area which i got lost and had to ring my m8 up to help me. 

By your thread it seems most of the time happened after a t-break. 

4. I can't get "too" high, it's just that I get too high too fast sometimes. Makes my heart pound and makes me feel like shit, spikes up my anxiety. So I don't take mad edibles or dabs. 

5. #5 MacTonite, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    slap yourself op...
    alright fine, there was onetime i was so fucked up i actually thought 'man...am i gonna die?'

6. im hoping that i get too high today i just ate 4 firecrackers :DD

7. Dude! We're twins! My names peter, some people call me Pete but I prefer my full name, and i love to board :) gettin up on the mountain this coming weekend :)

8. Nothing like ripping greens and boarding!!! The best things in life! I cant wait to get up to the mountain this weekend, seasons just now starting! Where do you ride at?

9. Schweitzer mountain. It's pretty well known, in north idaho :) how bout you?

10. Correct logic is too high for the situation that you're in, besides that there's no such thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Boyne Highlands, its in michigan man. Can't wait to board and toke this season!

12. I dabbed for the first time with my dealer, and smoked a lot out of a bong. I was very uncomfortably high, the room spinning and uncomfortable environment really didn't help

13. Cool, always wanted to try dabbing

Sent from my W100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Anything that zaps all energy and motivation and leaves me staring blankly without an coherent thought.

What a waste.

15. Lol who hasnt. I remember my it was my like 10th or 15th time and i killed a whole joint to myself ( a whole .5 grams crazy right?) and i was just seeing some crazy ass objects in my head while i listened to music, pretty cool but then i threw up so i stopped doing that and now I grew up and dont throw up and am a contributing member of society 

16. 'Too high' is somewhat of a subjective description. What is 'too high' to one is just fun and games to another.

Either way, I like being 'too high' - getting confused and paranoid about shit then realizing your mind is fucking with you is an enjoyable sequence of events in my world :smoking:

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385653549.458182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Massively agree! the times when you do prang out, or get all sketchy. then take a step back, and think wooaa im high, sweeeet.

if me and the mrs get 'too high' happened loads of times. after say 4-6 joints in an evening, we just look at each other and burst out laughing hhaha.

19. Too high to be in certain situations.. Yes.. But playing video games or something hell nah

20. #20 iSmokePurps, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    [quote name="petesnowboards" post="19050727" timestamp="1385443302"]Has anyone else gotten way too high on cannabis to the point where you want to come down? About two months ago I had taken a t-break for some various reasons and I couldn't help but to refrain from smoking again. I was driving around in the car with my friend and we had picked up some dank from a new hookup. I ended up rolling a 2g blunt in the backseat and we ended up driving back to my friends house to smoke it. We decided to smoke up in a forest by a pond in his yard. It was not long before the blunt was being passed around the circle and I had never taken a t-break before so I didn't know my limits (I'm not very new to smoking; I had been smoking for nearly a year prior on a several times a week basis). I ended up hitting 4-5 massive rips out of the blunt, comparable to bong size hits. I was fine for about two minutes then all of the sudden this wave of almost a heaviness went over my body. I got extremely warm and subconsciously I told everyone that I needed to go on a walk and take a breather. I basically backtracked my way out of the forest and this is when things began to get weird. I kept reminding myself that I was extremely high and i'm going to get higher. I almost went into a panic mode. The high was bitter-sweet. As I walked out of the forest I felt as if I were walking through time. I can't explain the feeling but it was almost as if my mind was seperate from my body at certain points. I got out of the forest, sat down and leaned against the tire. I remember just looking at the trees and reminding myself how beautiful nature was. I felt almost as one with earth and I felt this loving feeling of warmth and connection with everyone. I almost felt the need just to hug everyone. After sitting staring at the trees for about 5 minutes my friends had emerged from the forest and ended up laughing their asses off at me. Then came probably the worst cottonmouth i've ever experienced. I got almost nauseous from the spinning. I felt almost like I had spun in a computer chair. The rest I have trouble remembering. The last thing I remembered is getting home and going to bed at about 7 P.M. I woke up at 3 in the morning still a little bit high. I felt completely out of it for the next few days. This was definitely the craziest experience I had ever had with weed and I had no idea it could be that powerful with a low tolerance.Post your too high stories! Happy smoking! :smoking:[/quote]You share a 2g blunt with no tolerance... What did you expect lol that's a psychedelic dose broI usually smoke up to this level to help my depersonalization and Derealization but I guess it's weird for other people *shrug*OP did you have severe déjà vu and get in a time loop? That's the highest level I've been on :smoke: