Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever experienced a disrupted circadian rhythm from using indica during the day?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by torossia1171, May 10, 2022.

1. Lately I've been using indica for day time uses and now I usually sleep in the day t8ke and feel active at night. If you have encountered this, what would you suggest I do so I can fix my circadian rhythm so I sleep at night and get back being active during the day? Would you suggest I smoke it only at night and kt in the day?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I do the same thing don’t really fuck with sativa much except for hybrids that lean toward sativa side. Is it a heavy indica? I usually stick to indicas that don’t make me tired during the day or sativa that feel like a indica? Maybe switch strains.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I drink a lot of caffeine but still often fall asleep