Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever done this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ienjoycannabiz, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Basically everytime you make a pickup you take like a small amount of tree and throw it in a seperate container and do that for a good while then you have a nice stash saved up of all kinds of different strains

2. Nope...I usually just smoke until I run out, but I never run out.

Shit could turn ugly then.:cool:

3. Yeah, I've done that before but end up smoking a real nice strain butt have no idea which one it was

4. I always tell myself before a pickup, "MAKE THAT SHIT STRETCH FOR A WEEK".

The next day I call my guy up and pick more up, lol.

5. yeah i usually start around this time of the year to build up a 4/20 jar
    i usually have around a half ounce by then
    i should probably start again heh.

6. I always pick up before I run out, and once I've picked up I start with the new stuff. So I have a jar full of 0.5's of various strains. Shit's cool.

7. I have before lol, but usually I smoke till I run out, my life's a cycle of smoking and enjoying, than when run out work ass off for money. Cycle of weed life lol

8. I use too, now every bowl i pack a pinch off a tiny bit and throw it back in my vile. Every 3 bowls = about 1 bowl.

9. I usually try to save the shake at the bottom of the bag