Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever done this with their roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Oct 21, 2011.

1. So me and my roommate just started this idea we came up with while we were high. We always save our roaches after were done smoking and put them in a cup. So we were thinking that when we have enough roaches we will roll up a blunt with pure roach weed and then put that roach into another cup. We will keep doing this until we have enough roach weed roaches to roll up another blunt. So that blunt will be double roach weed. Idk if that makes sense reading this but is it a good idea or nah?

2. send me your roaches instead, I will dispose of them properly.

3. Yea people do this. Its called a 2nd generation joint/blunt depending on what your rolling.

4. Im sure it will taste like shit. You have any experience with it?

5. it will probably taste gross but it will also probably get you ripped as a motherfucker

6. high times had a article on 5th generation joints

7. What you need to do is take the roach from the first second generation blunt (leave it a little fat) and set it aside while collecting more roaches. Then when you roll, you that one roach as the roach in every 2nd generation blunt you smoke. You could get that roach to like 10 generation.

8. You guys don't get the whole grasp of it.

Once you get the 2nd Gen roach, you cannot put that in with a regular roach. You need to smoke regular joints/blunts until you get enough to roll another 2nd gen joint/blunt and then you would have 2 2nd gen roaches. Then you would need to keep doing that until you have enough 2nd gen roaches to make a 3rd gen joint. Good luck getting enough 3rd gen roaches to make a 4th gen joint. Me and my friends have only rolled up to a full 3rd generation joint this way, then we gave up.

so basically 1 2nd gen joint = 4-8 1st gen roaches. Depending how fat you leave your roach.
    once you get 4-8 2nd gen roaches you can roll a 3rd gen joint.

am i making sense?

9. Yes, I was going to say the same thing.

10. Glad you guys can make sense of my banter.

.. is banter a word? Fuck it.

11. dude, we did a 2nd gen joint before, and there way to much resin half way trough it.. The resin was actually dripping off the joint.

12. 2nd gen joints are barely smokable as some people have touched on...

Years and years ago, me and some buddies got up to a single 3rd generation joint, it was utter crap, to resiny..

:wave:

13. Me and my boys smoked a pure roach joint after a cottage weekend.
    It was the LAST roach weed any of us smoked.
    Now I save the roaches, and use them to make dirty BHO - 10x better then smoking the roaches.

14. That's a generation blunt... Me and my friends got to 4th gen. Each newly rolled blunt had about 5 roaches in it. But at that point the bud was so sticky we just tossed it in a bowl... Got us ass faced...

15. Yes, thats done all the time. It goes by generation.

Say you smoke a blunt/joint and save the roach.. You use it in the next joint/blunt and save that roach.. Thats 2nd generation roach.. And as you keep using it, it just goes up a generation.. My personal best along with a buddy is 14. We got toasted one night and forgot about it and just killed the roach :( sad day..

16. I call these genesis joints because it sounds cooler