Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever developed a tightness of chest?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tjeffers97, Mar 8, 2021.

1. I have been smoking for years. For about a year I dabbed pretty hardcore and have since quit due to shortness of breath. I now only smoke flower but over the last few months I have noticed this tightness in the center of my chest between my pecs. I only feel it when I bend specifically my chest as if something is inflamed and I’m pinching it.. figured it may be caused from excessive coughing.. has anyone experienced this or something similar? I’m only 23 years old as well.

2. Go see a doctor if you're concerned about your health.. a tight chest can be various things lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Smoking weed doesn't cause chest pain.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. It’s not paint it’s tight. I feel that coughing heavily could cause some issues and coughing heavily is associated with smoking weed. Sorry I don’t have insurance and it’s not the easiest to get into a doctor. Just wanted to know if anybody had possibly experienced the same or similar.

5. Why would you be coughing heavily to the degree of causing physical complications?

6. Crazier things have happened from my extensive usage of bad wax over the years and I found that info off of here from a friendly patron so I figured why not before I go and spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars just to get checked out I would see if anyone has had a similar experience. If you haven’t and can’t help then move along dude! You’re wasting both of our times!

7. Poor-quality dabs tend to have a lot of wax in them. I know from personal experience that using that stuff is gonna make you hurt. An article I read a while back said that the wax can build up in our lungs and takes a while to get rid of. I'm no doctor but I'm sure that could cause some chronic inflammation.
    I recommend switching to a dry herb vape if you can. A good one will save you money on weed in the long-term.
    My dad coughs on just about anything except a good cart so maybe you could try that, but that's not exactly what I would call cost effective haha.
    Also, try breathing exercises to build up your lung capacity, go running, exercise, anything to get your lungs moving and your blood flowing so that you can heal.

I wish you good fortune and health, dude.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. If you are that worried about it switch to edibles.

9. Do you grow your own? Maybe it you don't, you're smoking contaminated herb. This can be anything from mold or deliberately added weight enchnaces like sugar or from flavour enhances such as vape oils, fructose etc