Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever been so high they couldn't stop shaking??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Jan 6, 2012.

1. One time I smoked this white widow and I tried driving back home and my feet couldn't stop shaking....+ I was super stoned :smoke:

2. ...........panic attack?

3. Body highs make me twitchy as fuck, if that's what you're talking about.

4. One time I was driving and my feet went numb after smoking a bowl. It felt weird. :smoking:

5. Or you green out and you are just too high to even stay awake

6. You probably just thought you were shaking... I get a vibrating feeling when I get super high

7. i know what your're talking about. happens to me if im really high and im sitting still

8. Happened to me once when I smoked out of a PHX 900, I was in the car and felt like I was in space.

9. I get cold easier when stoned... It gets in the 20's at night/morning where I live so staying out at night is miserable if you don't have a nice jacket

10. WHAT? No! You need to stop smoking laced weed, my friend.

And driving while your legs are shaking? Please don't put other people in danger if you're that fucked up and operating a vehicle.. damn

11. When I'm stoned, I get really cold easily. When I get cold, I shake. A lot.

12. It isn't laced, it happens. With strong sativa's, your body can feel very tingly. And you may jerk to try because of that. Just like how people jerk when they are tickled.

13. When I get riducuously ripped it feels like my fingers are dancing on the keyboard.

14. This happened to me last night actually haha. I was sitting in my chair playing some Skyrim
    when I felt myself almost vibrating. An odd feeling that's for sure.

15. #15 tharedhead, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
  16. im eating papa johns pizza right now and its SOOOOOOOO good... you all don't even have any idea... extra sauce extra cheese extra mushooms and pepporoni

17. ive had that its like muscle spasms

yes

18. it happens if i get super stoned on certain weed.. don't really prefer the feeling of spazing out tho

19. I get that high on a weekly basis. haha. It always happens if I smoke a lot at once and get fucked ripped. My heart will start to race a little and I'll get kinda shaky sometimes. If I'm high and cold.....call me Michael J. Fox.

20. Simple answer is yes. Shakin' like Michael J. Fox.