Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever actually bought right off the streets?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by quantum_bogosort, Aug 3, 2013.

1. When I was younger this was always the stereotypical way to get "drugs." You walk down the street and find some shady looking dealer in a trench coat, hand him a wad of money, and get the goods.

Has anyone ever actually done this? Every time I've ever bought it's been off a friend or a friend of a friend.

I ask because I've been dry lately (over a month now :() and I read about certain areas near me (Boston, MA) you can just walk up and down the street and find people. This seems like a really bad idea to me though. Any good stories?

2. #2 Sir Bisping, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    I've bought from people on the street many times. Never a first choice for a hookup but as a last resort it's okay.

I buy from a few people in my downtown area in the afternoon in plain view of the public so it's not likely I'm gonna get jumped or robbed or anything. It's usually some kid with dreads or a sketchy older person.

I'm trying not to make a habit of it though lol.

3. I dont, but my friend does all the time.
    He'll just walk around the park asking people who look seemingly like stoners and ask them if they have any bud. You would be suprised at how many times it actually works. :smoke: 

4. i usually do when im out of town.  i try to bring enough for the trip but some times plans change and you smoke all your shit within the first 3 days.  

now days i have steady hook ups and am fortunate enough that i have a lot of friends that grow marijuana and love me and send me care packages straight off their farm.  

im still not opposed to buying it off the street anymore.   i dont need to go out and look for it any more BUT if you are offering i might be game.  this (maybe 18 at the most) kid on a bike circled me in a parking lot once.  he road up and asked if i wanted to buy some weed.  from past experiences (growing up) i learned that white suburban high schoolers always have the best dank.  he had 10 $5 joints and i bought them all.  good purchase indeed.  

just to be clear, i usually never purchase marijuana from under age kids.  but i 

5. i was gonna say but i wont turn down a good deal.  ill have one of the younger guys i work with do it so i feel less sketch about it 

6. Colorado Springs blades will know that Acacia Park is the Wal-Mart of drugs. Across the street is a high school. I've bought pot from shady trench coat guys many many times throughout high school.

7. I've walked through the mall a couple of times and found some dudes to slang to me. It just takes some profiling.

8. Yep. Been hooked up, been ripped off. Bought weed for unlikeliest of cunts that think I'm that shady guy that looks like he will know