Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has Anyone Else Tried This????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmar516, Aug 6, 2014.

1. I've never gotten the premise of buying blunt wraps and cigarillos because I couldn't taste the flavor so I just stick with my bong But once I was REALLY BAKED! And thought of a great idea so here it is
    i brought a blue berry zig zag from 7/11 and rolled it with a cardboard tip.......I put the J or L I'm not sure what it's called but I put it into my bong with ice of course and hit it like that so I get crazy blueberry flavored icy bong hits that i can actually taste the flavor of AND I don't have to keep lighting my bong so basically what I'm sayin is has anyone else tried this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yep. Search time bomb bong hits on youtube. 

3. #3 enjoyandlive, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Yeah people do, as mentioned they are called time bombs. never heard of it being done to enhance flavor but i do know it's done to filter and take huge rips. I'd never run tobacco through my bong

4. I couldn't decipher a single line in ops message

5. I mean I thought I was very clear I'm saying that I put a blunt in my bongs bowl and smoked it out of there! Also I'm saying that when I smoke a blunt with a flavored wrap I can't really taste the flavor in my mouth !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I believe the flavor just comes from your lips being on the paper/wrap.

7. Did this all the time when I was a younger. I wouldn't waist my time these days.

8. true for sure