Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has Anyone Else Tried This Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I got a quarter of "Blueberry Dream" which is Blue Dream x Blueberry according to the dealer my buddies said, here's 2 pictures I took. smoked a dime already, man I was high earlier. Taco bell, delicious.. lol Tell me how the nugs look and if you've smoked this shit  :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. No but that sounds like a great cross

3. You got 6.5 not a quarter lol

4. no I smoked .5 of it already, it was a quarter smart guy. 

5. sounds delicious lol.

6. why does it look so brown..

7. I haven't smoked that strain, but those nugs look realllllyy good lol. Nice pick up, OP.

8. that was a dark picture, the bud itself in person is darker colored though 

9. Well blue dream is a cross from haze and blueberry are you sure its not just blue dream?

10. #10 Justin1000x, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Its the color balance on his photos. No offense to him but his just doesn't know how to use his camera, or its a bad one.

@ Mikesu58 
    Next time size your pics to 120 dpi or lower for online(use photoshop its extremely simple), otherwise they are extremely huge when clicked on.

11. Looks like it could be water cured, although probably isn't. Op, whats the taste and smell like?

12. I had some last week and only smoked a few bowls from the bong then traded the rest for some wax oil... It got me pritty damn high but the wax got me even higher hehehe:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app