Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone else tried these?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -13 Amp-, Aug 30, 2008.

1. White Owl White Grape

I was at the store last week and noticed a new White Owl package, it comes in the tube, 1 cigar pouch and 2 rillo pouch...

I grapped up some of the rillos and lemmie say, i really like them. Its a different taste and smell from the regular grape cigars and it has a green outer leaf instead of the normal brown outer leaf (paper like leaf, not a dutch style leaf, but it is green)

But yeah, i havn't seen anyone else even mention them so i figured i'd throw a thread up, so check em out if you havn't and if you have, what do you think of them?

[​IMG]

2. cant say that I have, where did you get them? are they just wraps or are they cigarillos, I know stupid question it says right there....but still amuse me...

3. It comes in a Cigar in the tube, a cigar in the pouch and 2 cigarillos in the pouch...their not wraps

And im from North Carolina in the Charlotte area, and they have em at almost all gas stations and stores they sell all the other white owl flavors

4. hmm maybe they dont have them here in San Diego or maybe I just havent been looking! Just so used to looking for that swisher box

5. dude. the white grapes are all i roll blunts with at home. there tha bestttt. so good

6. I plan on trying these once I find the cigarillos, I don't roll big enough blunts to warrant actually getting the single blunt..but people buy them all day from me at work, so they must be good.