Has Anyone else noticed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stalageth, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Has anyone else noticed a LARGE increase in Troll-Threads? It seems like almost every other story on this forum is some 14 year old making up a story about how they, "Totally fucked their girlfriend and her sister" or how some guy tried to rob them, so they raped him, or some gay shit like that.

I mean, it was entertaining maybe the first time, but now people are taking it too far.

I Seriously doubt, you've made it to 18 years of age without knowing you can urinate with an erection, and furthermore, attempting to do it on your girlfriend's face.

Like, really, can we flush out the immature and get GC back the way it was?

2. Ya I have I guess, I don't even bother replying to any of them if it's that obvious. Although some people do…

3. I'll reply to them if it's on the border of "maybe this could happen," but I read something last night about some guy who's dog got his balls caught in a mousetrap and I honestly just exited out of GC and was like, "Screw it."

4. God damn QQ.. If you dont wana see the trollthreads then dont read em.. Quit making more threads to add onto it... Wait.. U trollin bro??

5. #6 averagetoker, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFeZ0VE6qow&feature=related[/ame]

6. Is this another one of those goddamn troll threads?

7. Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

8. #10 UltimateTweaker, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That was a funny ass thread.

9. I had sex with my bro but it wasn't gay because our balls didn't touch, we kept our socks on, and there was no eye contact. That makes it not gay. Fucking faggots. I'm cool right? Post in my thread how cool I am.

10. Troll threads start at the core and destroy a whole community people don't understand what else comes out of it.

-Real amazing threads are being considered Troll thread nows, i cant even post my amazing storys without one bitch saying "TROLL I CAUGHT YO ASS I READ THAT LIKE 10 times and it doesnt make sense!" - dude your fucking high shut up

also these troll threads send good threads back to the 2nd page which we all know we rarely like to go on that 2nd page let alone the third one.

Some are funny, maybe we just need to make a whole section for trolls/storys so people can make up there gay ass storys and discuss how funny they aren't