Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone else noticed eye drops kill your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B33PB33P, Apr 29, 2011.

1. I only use eye drops if im going in public or i have to talk to people that aren't high but whenever I use them I no longer am high because I used the eye drops

Does this happen to you?

If this doesn't make sense im sttoned:D:D:D

2. hahaha wtf ive never had that happen :p

3. nope, i actually love the way rhoto's feel in my eyes when im high! :)

4. I know what you mean. It's cause you have a higher tolerance I'm thinking.

I'm stoned with or without them though :wave:

5. word. cuz you can feel ur eyes red and low, it becomes part of the high. feel me?

6. When im high and I try in put them in ill accidently put in like 5

Then my eyes hurt really bad, I think its because im using to many though

Ive never tried rhotos thou :(

7. after a while of smoking, you will lose your high anytime you slip into your normal routine. (lol, there's always those times where you're 1 toke over the line) But, for the most part, your tolerance will level out to a place where you will only ever get so high, and your highs are easy to snap out of.

8. Ummmm.... What?

9. I said this like 2 days ago

10. #11 jdlsdlsl, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017

11. no. i've been smoking a very long time and still use eye drops, quite a lot actually.
    it doesn't matter either way for me.

12. When I used eye drops I noticed that they did kill my high. I came to the conclusion that it took me out of my natural state of highness and woke me up out of it -.-

13. My mate used "Clear eyes" once a day, it really fcuked one of his eyes up, he couldnt prove it was from the drops, but he thinks using them alot caused a problem.

Beware using them heaps.

14. When I was younger and had my first "too high" experience, my friend gave me eyedrops and it totally took the edge off it.

I'd be interested to know if there's any reason that could be (other than the placebo effect)

15. It's all in your head.

16. Yeah I noticed that it can definitely make you come down faster.

17. Lol i made a post about this yesterday and everyone said i was wrong and they never herd of such

18. Its all in your head

19. It just hapens to be in like 6 other ppls head a?