Has anyone else NOT measured their dicks?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UNAB0MB3R, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Just curious as I have never felt the urge to know how long my penis actually is. Anyone else?

2. my last GF measured it for me, it's the only reason I know little illas true power.

3. Everyone has I don't care what you say.

You might not have ruler measured it but you've wondered and guessed and that's the same thing

4. Estimation and measuring your dick is actually two different things though. :confused:

5. I measured it because a ho asked me. That was when I was like 14 though.

6. NO , but I've measured my "tape measure" with my dick :eek:

7. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

Estimation and measuring your dick is actually two different things though. :confused:[/quote]

Really? I'm sure your estimations aren't too far off. Everyone knows what an inch looks like. I'm sure if you have a 5 inch dick you don't think its 8 or 9

8. Sure, but it seems alot of people have still held a tape measure next to their cock. Thats what i'm on about.

9. All I was sayin is there isn't too much difference

Anyway yes I've put a ruler up to my dick and measured. I kinda wanna get a string and measure the girth but i haven't felt that ambitious when I have a boner

10. Never have, I don't really give a fuck honestly.:smoke:

Wonder what percentage of men have?

11. I may or may not have one time, or twice, or a few times....

Maybe...

I have. :cool:

12. Yes I have. 7" so you know with DAT GIRTH

13. i have. whats wrong with wanting to know how long a part of your body is? youve probabaley measured your height etc... whats the differance.

14. I haven't done it, honestly because i don't really care. If i find that one person that i can truly honestly love, i hope they accept all parts of me and not just the size of my penis.

15. This thread is great... :cool:

16. You say ect.

Now i'm curiuos as to what other lengths you have pondered about. Was it your big toe? Femur? Nostril?

17. Ahh, good stuff. I have measured myself with various rulers, steel and both tape measures, and even (cheekily) with digital calipers :D (Accurate to ±.001 inch). Once when I didn't have a ruler I compared it with a dollar bill, but I couldn't remember exactly how long a dollar bill was anyway.

Oooh yeah.

For whatever reason my penis looks bigger than it really is. I think this is why I measured it so much, lol. It's only 6" if you push the measuring device into my pelvis a tad. But hey, I can't complain, because it sure looks a lot better than some cocks that are longer. And everyone loves it. :D

18. When I was a kid...not since then.

19. measuring my penis is actually the first thing I do when I get out of bed every morning.