Has anyone else had weed that tasted like a place?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by brawl113, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I know, it's a bit odd, but i got this shake right? and... this shit taste like the way a church smells. y'know? that dusty incense filled air but is still cool and serious. I know, it sounds weird but I'm actually serious. Herb be getting crazy nowadays lol. It's damn good shake though, nothing but budlets and i'm vaping this out of an Arizer Solo.

2. if your weed smells like meat then yea maybe its from the church

3. Yeah, thats normal...I know what you're talking about. Its a nice fresh/earthly smell.

Bubba kush strains usually have that scent.

4. the only thing that i have had so far was the smell representing the name/strain. for example, i had some lemon haze, orange kush, and mango haze. they all smelled like their names indicate that they would.

the only other smells i have had so far are earthy or fruity, although one pick-up smelled a bit like very strong seasoning(very hard to describe).

5. I had some that tasted like the ren fair smelled that i went to a while ago. So trippy, but I liked it! I can't describe it, it was like the earth mixed with the flavorful food and drink there and smoke from the cannons and campfires. Loved it

6. Incense at church? What kind of church do you go to?

7. I once grabbed a bag of bud that smelled like a old couch that got farted on by ten different asses all sitting down at once.
    Like true ass smell, it was riveting.
    supposedly some bud called Pooh famous in BC.

8. I think you mean revolting :laughing:

And man I wish my weed smelled like places. It only smells like skunk or pine :confused_2:

I would want to smoke weed that smells like... sea air. a beach. yeah. not too much seaweed/rotting fish mind you, but smells more like the water.

I think i'd enjoy that most thoroughly :bongin:

9. Sometimes I'll get weed that smells like weed I had from the Netherlands while I was living in Germany, so it'll kinda throw me back to smoking bowls in Europe-land

10. wouldent know what the inside of a church smells like. But id guess it would smell like innocence and old people. But no to answer your question, no, something I smoke doesnt taste like a place ive been too. If it did id probley be tasting asshole and dirt

11. no but i've had beer that tasted purple

12. Yep,A couple years back I had Bud that reminded me of a Zoo,Damn good smoke.

It smelled like a Zoo,I can't explain it Lol!

13. Well sometimes for me when I smoke the taste reminds me of a memory of a time where I was smoking. If that makes any sense

14. iv'e hit a couple bowls that tasted like pocket. my pocket. fuck yo pocket

15. i never had weed that tasted like the first time i got high.....

but then again ive never smoked out of plastic after that

16. Dudes in the church be blazin up

17. lol weed that tastes like places.... this thread is makin me geek

18. PlacEs, like a landfill , or a trash can. Yes I have

19. no
    but i hear and taste colors.....its called Synesthesia