Has anyone else experienced this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daileybean, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post.

Anyways, last last Friday, my friend and I smoked 3 bowls of Blue Dream. We were talking normally, and I started tripping balls, that's not the part I was worried about though, I enjoyed that part. Later on, we were sitting next to each other in silence. Anyways, after a few minutes, I started hearing her voice, and I responded in my head. She replied and I looked at her, her lips werent moving when i heard her voice again. i said, "What?" She looked at me and responded to me as if we had picked up our conversation from in my head. Shit was righteous and we want to experience that high again. She said she felt the shit and heard the conversation too. LOL were we just going retarded?

2. Wtf. I've never had that happen, but I pretended it did once with this crazy bitch I was seeing and she fell for it. Fucked all night yo

Probably going retarded though

3. man this one time me and my friend were like that. we had the same fucking thoughts and we literally finished each other sentences to the point where we were a little freaked out. but weed will do that to ya. great stuff. keep tokin. never had a telepathic experiece tho.

4. You probably went full retard

5. you NEVER go full retard..

6. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']you NEVER go full retard..[/quote]

Going full retard is unacceptable

7. Tropic Thunder! Hell yeah!

- iPod6809

Attached Files:

8. easily one of the most under rated movies. its pure fuckin gold!!

9. I know! My sister got it because it has Brandon T Jackson in it, and I loved it :)

- iPod6809

10. stuff like that happens, people talking about '' going full retard '' clearly need more experience with substances, for better or worse :D

11. Look at this guy that doesn't know what he's talking about

12. Watch out everyone. Someone's got some knowledge they're about to spread far and wide.

13. You my dear freind used telepathy.

14. in my belief, every psychedelic has the potential to enhance your ability to express yourself via higher consciousness. it's like your mind gets open to a reality that's more truthful that the confined one you normally experience

15. sooo cute :3

16. No, but once me and my buddy convinced another friend that we couldn't understand him lol

He was talking normally, but we were just like "dude. we can't understand anything you're saying" haha he was freaked out :smoking:

17. Oh my god I thought I was the only one who experiences that. It happens to me all the time. And even with my two lil dogs. Like they can hear me what I want them to do but telepathically....awesome....

18. No mentioning drugs other than weed, tobacco and alcohol, no matter how legal.

- iPod6809

19. :OOO Apologies!

20. Just delete the post before a moderator sees it. :)

- iPod6809