has anyone else ever?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aking333, Oct 23, 2012.

1. has anyone else ever smoked sat down to enjoy the high, and then bawl your eyes out if you listen to sad music. like i dont do it intentionally but some songs get me thinking, feel free to post your opinions/experiences with this

2. I really dont do this.However having and showing emotions is what makes you a human being.We shouldnt compress oir feelings because of what another human thinks.

3. I could cry every time I hear an Aaliyah song but I don't because she would want me to smile r.i.p. girl we still miss you on earth

• Like Like x 1
  4. if i listen to i miss you by Blink 182 it always makes me cry, it just reminds me of this girl i used to know

5. yea some songs just hit ya, thats how you know what you like, if you get goosebumps listening to a song that means your in awe of the beautiful music. It's different for everyone but this one gets me most of the time.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sFyRQPraJ8&feature=related]Grateful Dead - So Many Roads (complete) - 7/9/95 - YouTube[/ame]

6. [quote name='"reggaemylitis"']yea some songs just hit ya, thats how you know what you like, if you get goosebumps listening to a song that means your in awe of the beautiful music. It's different for everyone but this one gets me most of the time.
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sFyRQPraJ8&feature=related[/quote]

I totally get you on that, it fuckin breaks me down. But you gotta love that about the Dead, they could bring you down to your knees bawling, or melt your face off with a ragin Franklin's tower.

7. This thread is awesome lol

8. Yeah man, I've cried a couple of times high, but mostly because I've been tripping out over my past (shitty childhood)

The music sets the mood though, it's crazy how audiowaves can have an effect on your inner emotional state in such a powerful way

9. Jerry got me singing China Doll and Stella Blue....man was a God :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 PackItIn, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    I wasn't high, but back when I first heard Emotionless by Good Charlotte I cried because it was so very similar to my situation. I still haven't even heard from my dad, or evened recieved a birthday card, it's been a hard 8 years without him. His mum (my nan) told us on the phone that he's got another two kids to this psycho broad, and that they look like me and my brother. :'(
    [ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MOVEUSATkM"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MOVEUSATkM[/ame]

11. Yeah dude fucking LIVE "lighting crashes" gets the water works going every time...that song is intense big time