Has anyone else ever smoked midwakh (dokha)?

Discussion in 'General' started by chadinator, Nov 8, 2009.

1. I doubt anyone else here has smoked midwakh/dokha since you can only get it in a few countries in the middle east but it's basically iranian tobacco mixed with bark and herbs and stuff. It is NOT shisha and doesn't have any weed or anything like that in it but it's still one of the most amazing things I have ever had the pleasure to smoke:hello:. You smoke it out of this special pipe thing and just one small bowl will give you a crazy buzz and if you have any more than that it pretty much knocks you off your feet for a couple minutes. It's not that bad for you either since you smoke a tiny amount compared to cigs and there's no chemicals or shit. Some friends introduced it to me a while ago and since then I seriously can't stop smoking everyday. Best part is it's dirt cheap and completely LEGAL:D. Anyway, chime in if you've smoked it before.

2. dude im from the middle east, qatar, one of my favorite types of smoking too, but im trying to stop it, and its sooo fucking hard, im so used to waking up in the morning and hitting the dokh', lots of westerners in my school smoke it too, its extreeeeemely popular :hello:

3. well, im all for legal drugs :)

4. ASD by any chance?

5. Mix midwakh with high grade afghani hash and you'll get the best buzz ;)

6. Smoked it at my homie's old hookah lounge, pretty cool stuff. Had the little medwah pipe and everything. There's a video on youtube somewhere that we review it. He had a bunch of flavors which was pretty cool but he had one called 'lightning' and that fucking floored me. Mouthed a tiny hit and it was like I smoked a whole bowl of tangiers shisha right to the face in an instant. The video of the review is funny cause right after I hit the 'lightning' dohka my head starts rolling on my shoulders as I took off on a huge nicotine trip. Oh man I miss that hookah lounge...

7. Brb going to buy some....