Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone else ever nodded out from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chuckman1, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Hi my name is Chuck and this is my first post in the forums.

Anyway I was wondering, has anybody else ever nodded out after smokin the herb?
    When I was newer to marijuana and smoked lots of bongs I was sometimes able to get high enough to be nodding out like an opiate user after long bong sessions with a lot of weed. I experienced this sometimes and enjoyed it however I haven't had a chance to smoke a bong in 2011 :( I do miss it though and enjoyed it.
    I plan on smoking bongs again in the future I just haven't in a long time so I should have some fun next time I do.

2. Haha dude try to smoke bongs all the time they're the best! And do by nodding off do you mean sleeping?

3. i've had to lie down when highs have been too intense, fall asleep for a while.

4. Nodding off is micro sleeps that happen for less than 5 seconds your head will keep falling as if you're passing out then you wake up and lift your head up then pass out again for a micro sleep. You won't know you're actually sleeping unless you actually know what nodding out is, it is something that is generally associated with opiate use though I used to get it from weed. Basically you're slipping in and out of consciousness over and over it's quite pleasant.

5. This has happened to me numerous times. I actually hate it though. It has to do with a combination of huge amounts of THC and oxygen deprivation (not good for you). I wouldn't recommend doing/enjoying this. Use the drug as healthfully as you can

6. Only happened to me a few times from over doing it. Hard to believe you can over do it but it just got to a point where I kept falling asleep and had to go lie down for a few minutes. Shameful times, but it happens I suppose. You gotta learn somehow. Hasn't happened in years though so no problems here :)

7. its like when i see crackheads on the park benches leaning back and fourth but they never seem to fall :hello: