Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone else done this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tea and toast, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Rolled a joint or spliff knowing you're going to smoke the last third-quarter of it through a bong? I kind of prefer doing this with my joints now, the pleasure of smoking it until the end is increased immensely and I like the feel (? for lack of a better word, idk, I'm high) of smoke that's been filtered through water so I get to experience that, but I also get to smoke a joint!

It is excellent.

2. Dude, i love doing that. as soon as it goes out, and it starts get annoying to relight, i toss that shit in the bub

3. Hell yeah, every blunt or joint I smoke gets put in my pipe when its short, dont even got to put it out just stick the not lit end into the bowl and start smokin that shit