Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone died from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, May 3, 2011.

1. Now that you are here to call me an idiot, read what I have to say :). So I know it has never directly killed people but what about a mix with another drug, or by causing a heart attack? I am not talking about an idiot who drives into a tree while high, I am talking about reactions inside the body. I am the kind of person who gets paranoid when I smoke, so peace of mind is great (no pun intended)

2. Just don't fuck with other drugs and weed at the same time

/thread

3. if your worried about dying from smoking weed, you probably should stay away. seriously

4. Maybe if they were allergic to it? Has to be extremely rare.

5. i LOVE mixing pills (opiods) with weed, but it makes my heart beat SOOOOO fucking fast like 1-2 beats per second so i dont do any kind of exercising or exertion of a lot of energy when i mix. so if you are going to mix then make sure it is in a calm enviroment, somewhere safe and trusted (for me its my deck). now your set to have some fun! just relax when you do those things!

6. Well, I'd imagine that if you took a bunch of speed, coke, caffeine pills, and smoked a ton of bud then you might have a heart attack.

7. There has never been a study done on it, and it would be incredibly difficult and expensive to undertake.

This will be a very unpopular opinion, but yes. I believe that it could have contributed to at least a few deaths.

8. Weed plus anything has went smoothly.

9. I've never heard of anyone dying from smoking marijuana, and i don't think it can give you a heart attack. It does speed up your heart rate, but it has nothing in it that would make it life threatening. I'm not too sure if it could be dangerous when mixed with other drugs, but the drugs i've mixed it with never gave me any problems. (can't talk about them cause forum rules) :smoke:

Honestly, i don't think you'd have any problems unless you took alot of other drugs, and i mean alot, and combined it all. Just don't go over the top and you should be fine. Everything in moderation my friend ;)

10. Possibly severe allergic reactions, or pot laced with crap.

11. No, no you don't. And neither do any of us.

12. Im not talking about it being laced or taking other drugs with it. I am talking about taking perscription meds like you were perscribed

13. never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever!

14. From my experience, i've never had problems with mixing prescription drugs with weed, but i guess it depends on the medication. Idk, you might wanna ask your doc about that.

15. It depends on what kind and what dose your on but ive never had any negative reactions with any of mine

16. #16 Shpongle, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Never ever? I remember reading about this kid who smoked some marihuana and killed his parents with an axe. Pretty sure that devil's weed killed them since he wouldn't have done that sober.

17. Please don't drink or do anything bad while smoking. If you fuck up and crash a car under the influence of weed and alcohol they WILL blame it on weed and make all of us look worse.

18. #19 Soldagram, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    after i've taken some opiates and feel a lil fidgety weed makes me chill out quite a bit... and no it's never killed anyone, but obviously people have died while stoned...

talk of other drugs is not permited
    Slinger

19. Excuse me?