Has anyone died from dabbing yet?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Define die..

2. Most of the reports says as of nov2019 33 people had died of using babbs.

3. No, nobody has died from Babbs.
    She's a very nice lady.
    She wouldn't hurt a fly.

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Yes I died

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yep its true, I died last nigh mixing bho with my weed.

6. I died once too, it was fun

7. lol Totally. I am dead right now in fact and this is my ghost typing out the comment.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Chumlee Death Hoax

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. lmao 2020 and people still think weed could kill them

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Kids, if ANYONE had died from an overdose of cannabis, the DEA would be shouting it from the roof-tops! :eek2:

So far, with over 4,000 years of written medical history, the DEA hasn't found a single, verifiable cannabis overdose death. FYI- Common aspirin is a far more deadly drug to use! (In 2011, 39 Americans died of Aspirin overdose.)

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. This thread is epic. I can't even believe the topic question from the OP. Man, the best guess is that you would have to consume over a metric ton in 15 minutes before they "think" you could have problems.

Better slow down on the babbing.

12. I guess I am just lucky. A gram of wax that costs $10 will last me way longer than a gram of weed that costs $10 a gram.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Again

Vampires are fictional. Also reported for spam.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. The fuck is that dude smoking?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dude probably got so retardedly high and played skyrim and joined up with the vampires and thinks it's real life :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. One time (multiple times) I died smoking ganja so I woke up the next day and decided, hey y'know what, it's okay to die every now and then. Like a serpent that sheds its skin. Its okay to take too much. That's where learning takes place. I swear, sometimes people forget that cannabis is a psychedelic. Including myself! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. High asf and listening to Michael Buble sing "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town."
    :D Life is cool.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dabs no.
    Now a truly Heroic dose of BadKats edible hash oil could do it. Prolonged hours of the spins and inhaling your own vomit. Yepp That would do it.
    Same can happen with a severe Alcohol overdose.
    Did the drug kill you? No but your still dead.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I die all the time. The wife just sticks an edible under my tongue, brings me right back. :love:

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Hes not dead!?

• Winner Winner x 2