Has anyone dealt with High-Grades Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SMOKE O'PLENTY, Aug 4, 2007.

1. I rarely ever read anything about this Canadian seedbank other than in their own forum. Some of their strains look very interesting and affordable. I'm hoping someone here has had experience with them.

2. ummm, what exactly is your question??

if its, "Has anyone dealt with High-Grades Seeds?". then my answer is yes.

happy now?

kthnkbye

3. I have purchased seeds from http://www.highgrade-seeds.com/ and they arrived in oz with no problems. great strains and a really friendly community A+++ ;)

4. I placed an order with them in August, they claim they never received it. Could of been lost in the mail, maybe they just kept it. I won't order from them again.

5. One order this spring never received it so money lost. I'd go else where.

6. that's EXACTLY why i only buy from sites with CC ordering! i just don't trust sticky fingered postal workers after having not one, but TWO out of two allegedly "insured" money orders disappear when trying to order a rare import CD from a record shop.

now is ESPECIALLY a bad time of the year to be sending money too as the postal thief community is gearing up for the holiday "check's in the mail" feeding frenzy.

i'll never forget that grainy black and white hidden camera footage of a pair of postal workers doing nothing but opening envelopes and grabbing cash as fast as they sort it!

virtually every complain i've seen about people not getting their beans, other than when they get siezed by customs has been from someone who sent money through the mail.

i had a major panic attack when my kali mist order still hadn't arrived from seedboutique yet at about the 16 day mark the one time i money ordered. i did eventually get them around the 18th day, but i felt so much better with my under 7 day purcases from doc and the 1st one i did at seedboutique before they took their CC ordering down.

sorry to hear about your bad luck people.

even though some here say cash purchasing is safest, i feel safer with CC ordering. sending through the mail is an even bigger paper trail than CC records and has the money physically passing through any number of sticky fingers while CC ordering is direct.

besides, even when your seeds DO get siezed, i've still never heard of anyone getting busted yet, just a few dollars poorer.