Has anyone been used by a girl for sex...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pawpcorn, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Yeap, but i knew it so it was algood no feelings involved and she always bought me shit for some reason

2. Rebound sex is dope. Just make sure you dont catch any feelings for the girl, because she most likely doesnt give 2 shits about your feelings. Another thing you must watch out for are JEALOUS EX BOYFRIENDS.

3. Hahahah...

Yes.

4. #44 xpixiex, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    I deserve to get used because I dress like a cheap Filipino prostitute.

5. Doesn't matter; had sex. On to the next.

6. i made it clear though i just wanted to hook up though and she was fine with it...

7. lol yeah. but i probably used her just as much as they used me. Sometimes you just gotta help them get their mind off shit, and thats the shit i like cuz i hate the drama, and the other shit u gotta deal with in relationships. Id rather just lay the pipe and go to my next job lol

8. Yeah and it fucking sucked that shit cut me deep

9. yea a few times... the sex was even beter because we both knew we just wanted the physical feeling of fucking without the guilt or emotions afterwards

10. Yup .. I got used by A BIG BOOTY GURL!!!!:yay: No bullshit ... her body was amazing sir ... a dime piece for real ... just fine & sexy wit a BIG OLE BOOTY ... I didnt mind being used by that piece ... but

hey thats how the game goes op ... sometimes life is all about blunts, babes, & bankrolls .. dont look

at the politic .. like .. oh my god i got used ... its more like .. oh my god her booty was enourmous:metal: Yeah i wish i can re-live that episode ..

11. I think men and women alike have been used as a booty call. But if your smart, than you'll keep it just that before you catch a disease or knocking up the wrong one.

12. I WISH!!!!!i

13. The weirdest is when your ex girlfriend uses you for sex.

They look hotter and fuck better, and just when its finished u wonder where has this side of her been ?! Lol wanna show u what ur missing i guess.

14. sometimes you just cant even look at exes though haha

15. hit it n quit it fool