Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone been to a party where they were looked down on for smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RangerSmith, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Only ever been looked down on for smoking at a party was when I was 13-14 haha

2. #62 Doobie J, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    I feel this is the best thing to do, people who don't chief don't understand so just let them think you're some lazy pot head...when they end up alcoholics or some shit the joke will be on them:smoke:

3. Parties I have been going to definitely have their fair share of stoners who will have a couple bowls/blunts outside. Nobody gives them any shit, It is just kind of expected. Drinking is definitely the focus, but none the less weed is accepted. To be honest though, you kind of sounded kind of like a weed snob making fun of their mids and pipe. Most of the people just wanted to sesh quick then get back inside, I personally wouldn't of wanted to wait for you to run to your car so you can get a bong, when I just wanted to take a few tokes and kept partying. IMO parties are a place for mids and a few bowls, not a place for bongs...after all people go to parties to drink not smoke. As far as the stoner jokes go, thats pretty lame. Those people sound immature, but you also have to realize they are drunks too