Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone been to a Barter Faire?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NL5xMendo, Jan 21, 2009.

1. If not then you are missing out. It is one of the amazing creations of our counterculture.

If you wanna check it out and see all the fun I get to partake in here in WA, go to:

www.baterfaire.org

And if you have been to barter faire, then talk to me, cause we could share stories.

BAARRRTTEEERRR FFAAAAAIIIIRRRREEEE!!!!!

2. Excuse my ignorance, but doesn't a lot of drugs get sold at those since they are on private property so the cops can't snoop?

I think when I read about it, it pertained to LSD.

3. Listen while this may happen, the fact of the matter is i could score acid anywhere, but to answer your question, yes. One could procure many illicit things at barter faire, but the purpose isn't the drugs, it shows you exactly what the society is all about. We also call it the 'Family Gathering' and we just celebrate life and clean everything up when we leave as to not make a stamp on the enviroment.

Good times......i highly recommend it.

4. You forgot the "r".

Or maybe the "Master"

;):hide:

5. seems fun, i'll have to check one out some time. Are there any in oregon lol

6. There is one, its called the Old tyme trading circle i believe. that might not be the name so don't quote me on that but yeah oregon has one. but dude anywhere in oregon isn't more than 6 hours to barter faire and believe me its worth the trip......especially if you bring some goods with you.....i make a lot of money at barter faire :cool:

7. BARTER FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!

Ya, I went this year, had a blast, shroomd and toked the whole time.

im in NE wa :)

8. When and where is this lol, I wanna go so badly. I could probably only get one friend to go with me tho :(. I think we should all meet up at one lol

9. dude c'mon don't be sketch and wanna meet up.....wtf, you know how that comes off.

10. #10 NL5xMendo, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009

Haha, I live in Spokane, so i'm guessing you're either chewelah, colville, newport somewhere around there huh.....which barter faire did you go to? i could only make it to the flowery trail one but there was like nobody there....but it turned out i was the only one packin any "goods" with me so i made bank.

11. yea my bad sorry about that.

12. it's cool, you should just go and start talking about GC and then if in we happen to be sharing a bowl and we run into each other we'll embrace and share stories.

and i think the next one is gonna be coming up in a few months, they usually start in late april or early may.:smoke:

13. DUDE, they're having a gathering in like 2 weeks.....its a big sledding party Barter Faire.....i've never in 5 years seen them do this....

14. haha k, again sorry about actin sketch, i'm just a really friendly person lol. I'm excited to go to one tho :p