Has anyone been caught?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by guitardude105, Jun 16, 2009.

1. has anyone been caught by the police with cannabis or by your parents when you where younger?

personally i have not been caught by my folks or police and i want to keep it that way.

when i was a teen i just kept all my weed in a airtight jar in a backpack hidden haha and smoked in the late night out my window. never got any problems

how bout for you other people. when you were caught what happened?

2. Ive been caught once when I was 17 my mom heard me ripping my bong in my room late at night.

and thats it:smoke:

3. #3 wraughbit, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    I get 'caught' by my parents everyday, but I also am a medical patient... so I'm not so sure how much that counts.

4. yeah i have been caught by my dad a couple times. He asked me what it was and I told it was salvia that legal high stuff. :p But of course he's not stupid and im pretty sure he knows what it really was... aregano

5. I wonder what the OP was thinking when he made this thread.

I wonder if he thought to himself, "Hmm, I'm about to post on a forum with 156,152 members. Nah, I bet no one ever got caught."

6. hahaha

7. OP, not to be a dick, but you do realize that about 85% of the posts in "Real Life Stories" are stories of people getting caught by police or parents.