Has anyone been caught in pa?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Hobo229, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Has anyone been caught in pa growing? The laws have changed and so has leniency. If you have how many plants and what was the charges, fines, and verdict.

2. #2 soapshoedude, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm looking for people's experiences. Lawyer says other wise

4. The laws have changed for possession. Not cultivating. And medical places won't be open until 2018 or 2019. Minimum incarceration time for getting caught with even just one plant is 1-5 years depending on the charge and a hefty fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Yes I would like someone with experience to speak. I'm sorry I don't think you have any experience. Cultivation charges did change.

6. Free Legul Advise 5 cents

7. Not for the average person buddy boy.

8. Only average people grow weed

9. 1 to 21 is a separate charge as 21 to 50 is another

10. Sorry that I've never gone to prison. But that doesn't mean I don't know the law. The laws of cultivating weed for the "average person" have NOT changed to the point that it matters. At all. Are you a millionaire? Because that's just the tip of the iceberg of how much it cost to even get considered to grow weed legally in pa and that won't be until a couple years from now. Weed is still illegal. Getting caught with one plant is the equivalent to getting caught with a pound of weed. If you get caught with a pound of weed in Pennsylvania. You're going to jail. Good luck finding you're opinion from some veteran who got caught and raped in prison though.

11. Man you are so dumb hahahaha

12. Whatever man lol everything I just said there was true. Just like it costs a ton to legally sell alcohol in PA, it's going to cost even more to get a weed cultivation license. Millions. Protecting the grow is my life. PA is one of the worst states to cultivate in at this point in time. You have to be careful.

13. You completly went off subject please don't reply. I need experienced people to speak no some troll

14. Never did I go off subject. You're acting like the laws have changed....they haven't.

15. #15 wayward hippie, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  16. #16 soapshoedude, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    And The only reason I brought up growing it legally is because it won't matter unless you have millions to spend on.I won't reply but I'm interested to see myself if any one shares of there experience..

17. The laws have changed. They are different for 5 years ago

18. I thought you were referring to the medical marijuana law that was just passed this year... If you get caught with just one plant in PA ITS A FELONY and you're going to jail for that. Period.

19. I'm looking for people's experiences with getting caught and the outcomes. Some people get off with probation some get jail time

20. That's hard to find. But good luck, wasn't trying to be a troll.