Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has Anyone Become Little Emo After Smoking For Long Time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by God's Son-56ce1c3318cd9, Jun 21, 2014.

1. as the question states, I feel like i am more emotionally aware of myself and every little emotion I use to have i just brushed it away before but now every emotion i feel, matters for some reason.

2. Maturity takes time to develop, not everything is about cannabis :)

hmm...

your chosen user name shows other potential issues...

see a shrink. :confused_2:

4. #4 God's Son-56ce1c3318cd9, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
    ^relax guy, i took the name from one of my fav rappers moniker.

thats true, but i noticed this happening to me after i started heavily smoking.

5. Fred the Godson? Yeah that dude's dope.

6. Idk if your being sarcastic or not can't tell but No, Nasty Nas.

7. I assumed it was nas. He had the album gods son. I think anyway I'm pretty baked. As far as feeling emo no, I don't know what you mean. Of course your going to be in touch with your emotions more when you smoke. Like Marley said "smoking the herb reveals you to yourself." I've had a lot of revelations about myself when I'm high. It's easier to pick at my brain that way. Emo is a terrible word though. I think of 14 year olds shopping at hot topic for fallout boy tees. That ain't me.
    I knew it was nas lol

8. Are you saying weed turned you into a sissy?

9. Yeah drugs can do that.

10. My inhibitions go out the window but my self awareness shoots through the roof. What a beautiful plant lol.

11. ya your the only one that gets it here, i dont mean emo the way people dress and teenage group of kids i mean emotional with feelings.

12. i guess more in touch with myself, so................................................yeah.

13. damn that was good almost want to sig this

14. #14 SupremeMHK, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
    My fault, I didn't even see your avi, I thought you were actually talking about the rapper Fred The Godson. Yes he's a real rapper haha no I wasn't being sarcastic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv-faxkfSVI