Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anybody smoked from a bamboo bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by themiltman2002, Feb 6, 2006.

1. I was just wondering if anybody has smoked from a bamboo bong? and if you have is it any good? Did it get you high? how was the taste? Cause i just bought one and i just wanted to know what to expect. Usually i smoke blunts, but i figured i would try a bong. Holla at cha boy. I also uploaded the picture of the bong that i bought tell me what cha think.

Attached Files:

2. prob just like most other bongs.. maybe rougher

glass is my choice ;D

ive smoked out of one but I dont remember because I was drunk :D

3. thinkin 'bout bamboo reminds me of this pipe my buddy made, aptly named "The Killer" or something to that effect.

that fucking pipe was the harshest hit you'll ever take, partially because the god damn bowl was made of bamboo.

god DAMN i hated that pipe.

BUT hey, you got a metal bowl, and its a BONG - you shouldn't have nearly as much trouble as I did.

4. I heard bamboo makes it taste smoother, but I can't say that i've ever smoked out of bamboo.

5. I used to have a bamboo bong, and I must say, I hated it. Water seeped thru the wood, harsh hits, cant see your hit, just no comparison to glass. Pry the lowest on the chain haha. But do what you please, I'd say at least try it.

6. i heard they are only a limited time use unlike glass cause u cant clean them and after a few uses they start to taste nasty ... imo they are kickass and just unique and inexpensive (ones ive seen atleast..) so id def get one when i move out hah

7. the bamboo gets soggy i know it

8. Not yet, but im gonna make one someday

9. ive smoked out of a bamboo pipe thing, and i also have a coconut pipe i bought in hawaii, but never a bamboo bong. looks cool though, a nice and intersting piece for your collection :)