Has Anybody Heard Of i Love Growing Marijuana Or Ilgm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lumps_deli, Jul 18, 2014.

1. honestly i thought was a good idea also that the were highly reputated and there be no need of costomer service but what i pretty much recieved is 25 crushed seeds ...having trouble contacting them yahoo has decided to delete any my messages to them and theres to me so well .is it a fraud idk but i do know i didnt recieve 25 viable seed there better suited for my worm farm than planing.i just dont know what to do at the moment cause contacting them has become an email issue whereas yahoo deletes stuff200 out the window just well used it fer firewood if problem ever gets resolved ill be happy
    not expecting it to though honestly at this stage past 2 weeks in (took em a week to even ship)i wish any that deal with them luck
    not totally there fault when my email is getting deleted but making hard to change situation
    and it may never get resolved

2. #102 DreamingOfSweetChiba, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Patience. They take a long time to complete an order but they’ll complete it. All you have to do in the worst case scenario is photo the crushed seeds and send it to them. As far as your messages to them, unless you’ve deleted them they’re there. i hate ilgm. But they’ll replace any crushed seeds you receive as long as you send them proof. I’ve gotten everything I’ve ordered from them, it just took a long ass time to get my original order and my missing items.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. running out of patience they commonly ask same question over and over again and i thought i was forgetfull but the body of an email carries all previous conversations
    pretty sure i was better off burning the cash as firewood
    they respond so rarely and dont talk on topic to what i say so ...either they dont read the messages or theres a bot on there replys to complaints sure like for a real person to address it
    and oh its like a week inbween reply guess my return policy is gone by now if they even have one

4. They are legit. I ordered from them and received them in less than a week. I live in Northern California. I am getting ready to buy more. Friends of mine also ordered some and theirs arrived very quickly also.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ok i will have to retract my previous statements they have went out there way to appease me...thank you ilgm ...im probably am a very impatient person and well when i jump in at 200$ im kinda squirelly when stuff is a bit off..but they did go 100% out there way to rectify and i cant not say previous comment hold water now

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. See, I told you. They look out for their customers! They HOOKED ME UP! Mad love lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ILGM has been fantastic to me. Ordered several times including their nutrients. They back everything. This is the only place I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Look i haven't had any experiences with them but what i can see from reviews etc there is alot of mixed ones...thay may have good seeds etc but god darn thay are expensive,for example i thought i would do a check on some seeds by adding to cart,put an address and see the price...i put in 5 amnesia haze auto seeds...it was going to cost me 168au that includes delivery $(25)......for 5 seeds what a ripp off...i cant believe it for 5 seeds!!...thay charge in usd so it was 114 usd....no thanks...

9. Hello. I have ordered from them a couple of times and have had no issues at all. In fact the Gorilla Glue I bought from them is in Flower now and they are fantastic. Never had an issue with them. I even bought their nutrients. A little pricey but well worth it. Who have you used for seeds?

10. I bought in the USA but the seeds have had the genetics played with and were not good, at least my experience. Always looking for superior seeds.

11. Here are my girls from ILGM, Beautiful

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've been a happy customer with them for a few years now, and had no reason to switch...They're good to me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. My feelings exactly. I have used their nutrients as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Never tried their nutrients, But I've grown their White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Gold leaf, Blueberry,and Afghan...and all did well...I'm still growing a cross of Gold Leaf x Blueberry, that I made a bunch of seeds from, and I ,'ve grown those 3 or 4 times now...Came out great !

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I was going to give them a go based on good reviews and seed genetic but not at that price.....seedsman or the vault are another good seed bank...or just go straight direct with a breeder,royal queen,dutch passion,greenhouse...and so on.

16. I'm currently growing their White Widow Autoflower.....and they are great!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1