Has Anybody Heard Of i Love Growing Marijuana Or Ilgm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lumps_deli, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com is amazing! I will never use anyone else!

I haven't grown in 20 years but my state recently legalized for recreational use. My first order was from one of the major Amsterdam seed banks. I won't name them because I wasn't displeased but let's just put it this way, if you Google "Marijuana Seed Bank", they will bubble up to the top of the list. The seeds took quite a long time to arrive, about 45 days. I ordered ten "Borderlander Extreme Feminized" seeds for $120. Six of them popped and grew all the way to harvest so I really have few complaints. Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com was just better.

My order from Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com took ten days to arrive! The prices were significantly cheaper. I ordered twenty "Gold Leaf Feminized" seeds for $79 on a two-for-one special. The seeds just looked healthier and larger than the ones I ordered from the other company. I germinated ten of them even though I could only grow six. Out of the ten, nine of them popped and I chose the strongest 6 sprouts. They are still in the vegetative stage but are strong and robust.

I liked them so much that when they sent me an email coupon for Earth Day, I ordered a lot more seeds for future grows. They were running a two-for-one special on "White Widow Feminized" and "Super Silver Haze Feminized". Both of them were twenty seeds for the price of ten and arrived again in ten days!!! Plus I was able to apply a coupon code for 27% off on an Earth Day special! This means I received 40 seeds of high-grade feminized for about $140! Awesome!!!!

I also love the website design and all the helpful information on growing and legalization efforts. Much of the stuff they have on their site is free and is very helpful to someone who hasn't grown in a long time. I highly recommend this company. I'd also like to thank Robert and his staff. They do a great job. If you are in the market please patronize this amazing company by ordering their fantastic products!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Terrific salesmanship. I believe you covered it all. My experience wasn't as great in December. The seeds arrived in good time, but were small and immature. I ordered a 3 pack of AK47, Only1 popped and was feeble. Every experience is different so I really don't hold much against em. GL with the grow

4. That's too bad that your experience was so poor. Honestly I'm not trying to sell anyone. I have no affiliation with their company. I live in Massachusetts which recently legalized and I'm very excited to grow legally! I guess maybe my enthusiasm for growing in general transferred to a glowing recommendation for where I get my seeds. But as I say in my post, from my very limited experience, (only 2 places) the price, quality and time to receipt were excellent!

5. I hear ya, Its easy to get amped to grow. ILGM service was great, it was simply the 3 pack of AK47 I wasn't happy with. I only had one seed not pop from Seed supreme during the same time period...they took a bit longer to receive, but they also have a shit ton more to choose from...again, not holding anything against ILGM, tons of variables involved.... just wish the AK47 wasn't so anemic. Enjoy the grow, i know the feeling up there...completed a grow in Revere Beach bout a month ago...cheers,

6. You know what, you're absolutely right on that point. I have been to a lot of the other websites out there and there is a whole lot more choice. I probably should have wrote that in my review. Hopefully anybody reading this thread scroll down and read further comments. But I agree with you, they are very limited in their offerings and that would be one area that needs improvement. Good luck to you and your endeavors as well!

7. LOL, you do not have a clue. Hey everybody, LOL, listen to this guy. He is the smartest guy in the room. LOL. Dumbass

8. Never said I was "the smartest guy in the room", not sure what your problem is? Just answering the question "Has Anybody Heard Of I Love Growing Marijuana". I have and thus far have had only good product at a fair price.

9. Ilgm is a ripoff site, 10+10 white widow auto in april, November now and never recieved my order,
    No customs letter, nothing, took my money and ran,
    Customer service sends condensending letter, Zoe is terrible cs rep,
    Steer clear unless you don't mind thieves taking your money and leaving you empty handed,

10. Hi,
    I'm Stacy from I Love Growing Marijuana and I'm so sorry to read about your bad experience.
    I would like to take a look at your case and see what we can do for you, can you send me a PM including your email address or order number so I can help you out?

11. I haven't had anything but positive experiences with them.

I think I've ordered from them 4 times now. Pretty much anytime they have a sale I stock up on some variant that I don't have currently in anticipation of a future grow.

The one problem that I did have was on one particular order during checkout it gives you the option to purchase either 5 or 10 of the goldleaf seeds at a 50% discount. I ordered 10 seeds but only received 5. I sent them a picture of the package they sent me which showed the label on the seeds. This proved that they only send me a 5 seed pack. I got a replacement in the mail within 10 days.

I don't work for them. I don't know them. I live in Massachusetts and they are a world away but I'm a big fan of the company! I love all of the free information that they put up on their website for growers. You also get emails all the time which push out a lot of handy facts, especially for new growers. I signed up for access to their laboratory as well. Really not a lot in the lab as far as "New" information. Meaning, it's all stuff you can find online for sure. But the information is presented in a orderly fashion and you don't have to sift through a lot of BS and wrong information that you might if you were researching a problem or a technique online.

I'm thinking what probably happened is your order was confiscated by the post office authorities and the company customer service must have dropped the ball on your case.

So, I'm sorry your experience was bad. It looks like a customer service representative has already reached out to you. They are definitely not a scam. They are the real deal and offer very good quality seeds at prices much lower than any other competitor.

12. By the way, for anyone reading this thread, I just harvested a crop of Super Silver Haze. The seeds were purchased from Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com. Out of 10 seeds 9 of them popped. I picked the best 6 to grow and gave the other 3 away to a friend of mine who is growing them outdoors. Out of the 6 that I grew indoors I was able to get over a pound of really high-quality buds.

13. Glad it worked out for you, they took my cash amd screwed me,
    IF it was confiscated by customs or u.s.p.s. they would have sent notification of siezure/hold that's their policy,
    They did "reach out" after I emailed them, here stacey asked me to pm her my email and order# which I did lastnite, still waiting on a reply but after 6 months I'm not holding my breath,
    There's more to this than you know also, but like I said before lucky you that it worked out for you but with NO hold/siezure letter from customs or usps I'm left to believe that my order was never sent in the first place,
    Looking at other reviews on the net I'm not the only one thats been pooched by them, I've moved on to what many say is a more reputable bank and it's highly recommended by many but we'll see,

14. To start, I retract my statement about not getting my order,
    Thanks to stacy at ilgm I recieved a reship of my original order yesterday,
    I didn't ask for a reship because I had already reserved myself to getting burned, after 3 weeks of sending my payment i was told by the first cs rep that "we'll we still havnt recieved your payment but were going to send your order in "trust" which made me feel like they thought i was scamming them, an hr later i recieved notice that they didindeed recieve my payment (would have loved being a fly on the wall for that lol), then i made a suggestion to another csrep amd she replyed that it was too lateto send a reship (sad part is that i didnteven ask for one, the cs rep didnt read the content of my email), but stacy read the email and apoligized for the other gal not reading it correctly amd took it upon herself to reship, Stacy is an awesome young lady that actually cares, she not only reads an email she reads the content of the emails and doesn't make assumptions, and obviously prides herself in top shelf customer service, she's a huge credit to ilgm, and if you have to ever contact ilgm customer service I highly recommend you address your concerns to stacy,
    Now as for my reship, they were packaged good, they look great (no immature whites or crushed) looking forward to see the end results,
    I would probably work with them again (really interested in the mix fruit basket they offer), and I will recommend ilgm as a legitimate source and highly recommend dealing with stacy if you have any problems, I just can't say enough about her, she's awesome,
    So give them a shot, they have some really good offers and there's a lot of great info there, definitely order his grow bible and even check out Bergman's lab

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad I could rectify this problem for you! :)

I will just add this about the cash payment situation: If we don't receive a cash payment for a order we send out the order with trust, hoping the cash shipment is just delayed and will arrive shortly. If we send out a order with trust, we mark it as 'paid' in our system (adding a note that we are still waiting for the payment to arrive) so it will ship out automatically. But when we mark it as paid, the customer automatically receives a 'we received your payment' email.

16. Ordered seeds from Australia, and they delivered within 2 weeks. 100% of seeds germinated, and all seedlings survived. Growing bigger every day. ILGM has the best customer service and also have a lot of useful info on their website. ILGM is my recommended first site to visit if you want seeds or information about growing a beautiful garden.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I have 4 times banana kush gorilla glue #4 skywalker og twice got exactly what I ordered every time did the sale 10 free on the skywalker and gorilla glue also last order arrived 4 days after payment confirmation growing 5 skywalker's now

• Like Like x 1
  18. Germ them in a small plastic cup with water in it set the cup in a mark space with no sun light I put mine on top of my TV cable box it is warm on top have germinated all 5 of my skywalker seeds this way works every time some popped within 24 hrs good luck