Has Anybody Heard Of i Love Growing Marijuana Or Ilgm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lumps_deli, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Iv ordered from these guys a few time and i honestly have no complaints. Great producta decent prices took about 3 weeks from holland to mid usa thats not bad.

2. I place an $84 order from them . Got 5 strawberry Kush and 3 auto amnesia , both packs fem. No freebies . I've been growing for 26 years I just want to add . NONE of the 8 I purchased germinated . I would not waste my time with them . JUNK!!!! .... I would order from Attitude Seeds , 9 years with them and no problems what so ever . I will also add that they control the reviews on their Web site . Save your money and time and order elsewhere .

3. I'm on day 8 with 8 of their seeds still none of them have came up . Yes they have stealth shipping and fast delivery but that doesn't mean anything if they won't germinate . DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

4. I've been ordering from Attitude for 9 years with absolutely no problem's . This is the first order I've placed that was not from Attitude. Attitude was experiencing problems in check out with debt credit card orders so I went with ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and got burned for the first time ever . All 8 seeds I ordered , no freebies btw , none of them germinated. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM . They want you to send all ungerminated seeds back to Holland to them before they might replace them . That's cool and all if you don't mind taking a chance to get them through customs and possibly face prosecution . To me , NOT WORTH IT .

5. I ordered. Got my ww seeds in ten days 9 of 10 poped got my seeds in mid west in 11 days

6. sorry only half post came up secound order was 11 days of i feel there good

7. To be honest, I may be a little bias, because I really like the company. I know a lot of the guys that work there, and even made some friends.

So far, I've put in one order.
    2016-12-07 06.57.55.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-07-06-56-04.png
    20161207_065952.jpg
    I got exactly everything I asked for with a smooth transaction.

I put in the order on November 17th and received it on December 3rd.
    -Northeastern, USA

I can't speak for the posters before me, but I didn't have any problems. Theres no way for Robert to control what the shipping company does after they're shipped, and their company policies are pretty much straightforward with the 30days. I have nothing negative to say about them.
    Hope this helps..

8. I put in a order with a gift card and they tried charging a 100$ gift card 327$ when I only ordered 50$ worth

Smoke Weed Everyday :weed:

9. Hey all, spankin new to the site after google searching my seed bank reviews for my first grow. Gotta admit, not gettin the warm and fuzzies about my orders..I ordered quit a bit from Seed Supreme on the 16th, and then ordered one strain from Roger days later on the 20th. Seed Supreme is "still in processing" and ILGM's AK47 says the order's been processed, but I never received a tracking number. I may have fcked up, esp with Seed Supreme, (according to he reviews), but I'll keep the board posted with new data surrounding what happens with both orders. This being my first grow, its tough to excercise patience!!

10. FYI: Ordered some AK 47 on the 20th. The seeds ARRIVED last week on New Years Eve. Not bad, not bad at all with x-mas wedged in the middle. Granted its one strain, but roger got it done bout as fast as could be inmo...take it for what its worth as i'm still waiting on another order from another seed company places almost a week earlier, cheers

11. #72 esrohraw, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    I am currently waiting on an order from ILGM will provide feedback when possible

12. UPDATE: Seed Supreme shipped Thursday, got two tracking numbers...Package (s) @ Kennedy Airport now..Likely see em early next week....just over 3 weeks total since order placed during the holidaze..not bad..

13. Yes i ordered 2 different kinds of seeds and they shipped in about a week.Seeds look good and both are a different size ,so that looks good.

14. How did they turn out?

15. Like I stated earlier, I got my seeds quick. The only seed I've tried from ILGM has failed to germinate. I attempted 6 others along with this one from ILGM seed and they ALL were successful. That has to say something. 6 out of 7 germinate with the exception of ILGM seed. I'm dissapointed by the unusual co-incidence. I've yet to attempt the other 2 seeds from ILGM yet bc i'm at my max growing capacity. Roger stands by his seeds apparently and has stated customers can get a refund but I'll hold off until I try the other ones...they are all the same strain ak47. I'm bummed bc I wanted to have that strain kickin this grow, but will have to wait for now.

• Like Like x 1
  16. They took the money out of the account a week or two ago it goes to some place in China, anyway they sent an email saying the payment was successful and that the order would be shipped and then yesterday sent an email to say the payment was not successful. Money hasn't been refunded yet. I would be careful buying from these guys smells like a scam

17. So, I ordered with ILGM. I received a phone call to confirm order on the 7th of January. then I received the order exactly 2 weeks from the day of the phone call. I am psyched. It is my first grow. I am legal in MA. I have my tent rocking with 1 lonely seedling in there. Not for long. I will update on the grow as it happens. I will be germinating 2 White Widow females and 2 Super Skunk Females to go into my tent for my first grow

18. germinated 2 of each seeds Monday and tonight Wednesday after 1 day soaking in glass of water then 1 day on paper towel 3 out of 4 popped a tap root. 1 of the WW was stubborn and only cracked open. I still planted them all and will give an update in a day or 2 when they pop up hopefully. Best of luck all!!

19. I've ordered from ILGM and Robert Bergman. Probably one of the best quality suppliers and customer service on the planet! Very good, no questions on replacements, and nice, fat quality seeds (no hermies, whities, or other malformed seeds). Seedsman is not bad. I've had problems a couple years ago with them, but they always sent replacements and they seem to have corrected their problems. I have placed 2 orders with Seedsman this year and all good. Stay away from Bonza! They are the worst in customer service, they will make promises and not honor them, like if you place another order we will send replacements and then once the order is placed, they won't honor their request. Stay will ILGM, Sensi-seeds, Crop King, Ministry of Cannabis, Nirvana, or any of the other top rated guys. Good luck!