Has Anybody Heard Of i Love Growing Marijuana Or Ilgm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lumps_deli, Jul 18, 2014.

1. I have never ordered seeds, period, but I can't say that I'd feel comfortable using a seed bank that has "growing marijuana" listed anywhere on the website. Let alone the name.

If you notice, most of the other websites / seed banks have a disclaimer posted saying that the seeds they sell are for souvenir purposes, or to preserve cannabis genetics in case laws change.

Obviously bullshit, but at the same time that let's me know that they're legit and that I'm not walking into some kind of L.E. trap.

Although I'm a legit medical patient now, so I personally don't have to worry.

2. Most of the time that is because they are based in the UK where it is legal to sell, purchase and possess seeds but germination or any other attempt to grow is illegal. In a place such as the US where they have legalized medical marijuana they have no reason to act as such since growing is legal - for some.
    Not sure where this company is based but just so you know why some companies have that disclaimer :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have ordered twice from them. My first order went smoothly, all the seeds grew and so far are perfect. My second order was yesterday. I had questions, sent email, answered almost immediately. I find their website clear and easy to use. Unlike Attitude you don't have to pay extra for guaranteed shipping. If your order doesn't come or your seeds are duds, they will replace. I like all the free info on growing successfully. I am very happy with them.

Not for lack of trying....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are you talking about ILGM? Ive been looking for the past week to find the best site, im in NY

5. #25 CitizenFive, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    ILGM is legit. I've ordered from them twice. The seeds are very healthy looking. They guarenty germination and delivery. The method they use for shipping is very descrete and clever. Their customer service is fantastic as well. Their forums offer good support for every stage of growing. The breader for ILGM wrote a great pdf guide on growing and made it free for anyone to use and republish. They even have their own strains. Try Gold Leaf***. :-D

My first order was White Widow, buy 5 seeds get five free, $45 total. The order came with with a damaged package (Due to something obviously caused by the carrier service), and 5 seeds were damaged/crushed due to the accident. Not only did they quickly ship me replacements, they provided me with bonus seeds as an apology for the inconvenience caused by the carrier service (not something ILGM was even in control of). The five white widow seeds that weren't crushed are doing GREAT. 4 weeks into flowering. I have 3 plants topped 3 times and 2 topped twice. They're already SUPER crystally, leafs are a healthy slightly dark green color. Smells SOO good. Quality seeds.

The second order was for OG Kush $45 for 10 seeds, it was another buy 5 get 5 free deal. Just started germinating those yesterday. 2 of the 3 seeds already have a good size taproot sprouting.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same here. 5+5 Super Skunk and 5+5 White Widow. Arrived quickly. Super stealthy. SS was my first grow. I did nothing in the way of pruning, etc., so my yield was low, but the quality was good. Now second grow, WW. Topped the plants and have done some LST and pruning away lower leaves. Nice canopy, but not enough height yet. But like I hinted, I'm like a fourth grader as far as the level of my growing skills! I'm asking around as to how to get more height, but last grow I had too much height. So maybe I,ve overcompensated with topping and pruning; probably all the things I should have done last grow. Anyway, ILGM was great. I have wondered why they,re never listed among the reliable seed banks. Too new?

Seems like I can't get this damn comment to post! Or i've posted it 20 times trying to get the post button to react!

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 thecuch, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I ordered from ILGM in June - bought 20 got 20 for free - White Widow Auto
    I germinated 16 and brought all 16 to harvest
    My only problem was the plants never " auto'd " - so my plan of flowering and starting new seeds in the same room was screwed up.
    But......I did get 640 grams from my very first soil grow. And after explaining my situation to ILGM they are going to double my next seed order for my troubles.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. They offer the BEST stealth shipping available....ordered twice from them and the seeds came right through!....Excellent Quality...

9. I buy from ILGM regularly. Great stealth, great price. Best support ever! You can mail them and they'll help you out with any question you might have. I also had non germinated seeds and they replaced them with new ones when I sent them the pictures. I think they breed them selves but it is unclear.

10. I've ordered from ILGM two times. Each time got my seeds within ten days and  the stealth packaging was great. The website is full of info on growing tips. I only get my seeds from ILGM.
    On the other hand I have ordered from MJSEEDSCANADA and got ripped off. I say ripped off becuase when I dared to inquire about my missing seeds I was told and I quote " USA very difficult to ship to and anyway the USA is a shit country". Nice customer service huh?
    However ILGM shipped from the Netherlands with no problems. You will be very pleased with ILGM. fyi I grow indoor in Alaska. Good luck and high times to you

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 DianeTS, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
     Stay away from the company!!!! I ordered seeds on the 10 of January and a month later I've received nothing! I sent an email (took 3 days to get a response, NOT the claimed 24 hours) and was kindly informed that I'm supposed to wait ANOTHER 2 1/2 weeks before they will do anything. I've never waited this long for seeds from other companies. Despite all the “glowing” reviews of this company, I've found them to be the worst seed company I've dealt with STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

12. #32 kwaggs, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    the ignorance displayed from people is amazing.
    DianeTS: you are full of crap... that is not how they operate at all.

Amazing how those that have never dealt with Roberts company (ILGM) have the worst to say,
    they put the word Honest back into the world.

if you want candy go to the big seed places, if you want a great personal experience go with ILGM

I have been messin with pot since the 70's, ILGM is the real deal. not my opinion, FACT.

and to the person above who said neg because the word mary-wanna in the company name
    you keep dealing with those souvenir seed companies. Who by the way, can't even say the word germinate to their ccustomers, but they hide behind the hypocrisy of their fancy names. Me, I happen to be growing pot. So to have the name of the product in the company name is kind of a no brainer. Tell you what, next time your plumbing goes out and u need it fixed call the company  with out a reference to what they do in their name.

13. Kwaggs, you'll full of crap!!!  What I posted was exactly what happened...if you don't like it cry to someone else.  Here's the rest of the story.  After 1 month I informed ILGM the shipment was lost, I needed to get seeds in the ground and didn't want to wait any longer, that my order was for 5 lousy seeds and they could reship it immediately without breaking their bank.  What I got was a rather nasty form email that they would not do ANYTHING until I had waited  30 BUSINESS days ( a total of 6 weeks), that they didn't care if it were 1 or 100 seeds, that was their policy and basically tough luck!  Kwaggs I can send you the email from them but I'm not sure you can read.  I ended up having to threaten them with disputing the charge with my credit card company before they would take off the charge.  This was my experience with them. If everything works perfectly you may get some seeds but if it doesn't, you're in for a long hard ride. It is now Mar 6, 2 months since they claimed they shipped the order...nothing ever did arrive...it was either lost like I told them...or they never shipped it in the first place...but then...they didn't seem to care. 

Kwaggs...someday you'll grow up and not act like a baby.  If someone posts their experiences and it not to your liking...your first response is to call someone names...That's the reason they have this forum...to post experiences so others can benefit.  I'm glad you had a good experience with this company, I did not and I let others know that...take it for what it's worth and try not to call people names...it reflects badly on you...

14. wow, sorry about that hurting puss you got there, I did not cry, I stated the facts of my experience. I am very sorry about your dealings with them. But you really need to learn to comprehend what you read...
    I would never call anyone a "name". And yes, please send me the email and I will send it to Lenart, he is the only one I have corresponded with. I had a poor germ rate from their seeds and they sent replacements right away, as by their statement. Also by their statement, if you have not received your seeds, you must wait 30 days. Immediate replacement is only for germ rate under 25%, not non-arrival. I am sorry princess that you are used to being in the front of the line, but if you read their rules it spells it out. They probably got snappy with you because you think the rules don't apply to you. I know for a fact if you wait the 30 days, they will resend with bonus seeds,

15. DianeTS is correct. I have had the same bad experience and have the emails and forum correspondance to prove every word I say. I have been waiting since Dec 29th 2014 for my order(s).....yes...more than one. Been back and fourth with Robert and Claire for months. No seeds and no refund. I will never buy from them again and do not recommend anyone else buy from them. There are many reputable seed banks to order from that actually deliver. Dont believe me...go to their site and look in the SUPPORT FORUM for my story. Search the words "Actually getting seeds from ILGM" and Marijuana Strain Overview" to see some well documented truth.  -HydroRed

16. #36 BluThird, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015

I'm in the same boat. I placed an order on Feb. 3rd. 2015. I waited 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks. After several e-mails back and forth, they kept telling me that I had to wait 30 *business days* before I could claim non-receipt.  I waited nervously for the 30+ business days and reported the non-receipt. But I kept getting what appeared to be canned messages stating that I need to way 30 business day and "we hope the order arrives soon" type e-mails. Well duh, I just told them I had waited 30+ business days. And gave them the order number and date ordered in the e-mail to them. So 36 business days, 50 calendar days -- so far.

Then, to add insult to injury (and this is a my bad) but I inadvertanly placed another order with ILGM (thinking it was another seed company -- I got two confused) as I was tired of waiting for seeds and wanted to start my grow. Then after I received the order confirmation I saw that I ordered from ILGM! Argh. That was on Feb. 18th, 2015. And a much bigger order too.. $$$.

So it's only been "only" 20 business days but 35 calendar days -- so far. And surprise, no seeds yet from the second order. Ridiculous!!!

The crazy part is I ordered from another seed company after I had been waiting for the 2 orders from ILGM and have already received the seeds from the other companies. Somethig is wrong. Very wrong.

I'm ready to dispute the credit card charges. I just wonder if they are stringing me along until it becomes too late to file a dispute. Very frustrating.

Maybe it's my location? I'm in Northern California. Maybe it takes 45 days? 60 days? 90? Grrrrrrr.

17. Beware "ILGM"

I ordered from ilgm early feb 2015, to the US. I waited and after 25 days, contacted them and was told I have to wait 30 business days which equated to 6 weeks. So, "Claire" says, Sorry I didn't get them and she'll have them sent out again. I will get a confirmation when it ships. Well, after 2 days and no update, I wrote again. Once again, I was told how busy they are, but it'll be sent out right away. The weekend came and went, so, I sent another email and said I want a refund. Lo and behold, I get a confirmation it was shipped but the order number is still the same and no new shipping info. Then the next day, I get an email again from (bot?) "Claire" that I cannot get a refund becaus it was already shipped out again.  There is no doubt in my mind that they are running a scam site and when I checked the ip address it came up Chicago. grrr...     Well, I am going to my bank this week to file a dispute for my artwork that was never sent...
        Lesson learned: Research seedbanks before ordering...

Yeah, seems several of us have learned lessons. Ugh. When I e-mailed them after waiting for the first order 36 business day (50+ calendar days) they said they would reship the order. So I sat patiently. Again. Then I decided I'd should send a e-mail to confirm that the "lost" order had been reshipped, I just heard back and they "forgot" to reship. They offered a refund so I accepted. Somehow I have the feeling I will have to keep on them till I see the credit back on my credit card. [​IMG]

Still waiting for my second order. I'll wait the required days then ask for a refund on that as well. Or I suppose I'll have to file a claim with my credit card company. And try to explain to them why I am disputing -- but not mentioning seeds.

19. It's been a while, but have had 3 runs with PC and BC, Herbies WAS very fast in shipping the product, and the Barneys Farm seeds were TOP NOTCH

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

20. I placed an order from them and it shipped Feb 18th they told me if nothing arrived by April 1st to contact them so I did because nothing has arrived yet. I emailed them and they replied really quick and said they were sending another package in a different stealth mode they were very apologetic and seemed concerned.one thing I can say about them though is that they do have good customer service every time I email them they reply back within 24 to 36 hours. Well as soon as my package arrives (if it does) ill let y'all know. If it does I will have mad respect for them though for keeping their word cause they do say if you don't receive your seeds or if they don't germinate they send you more. Sorry its so long but I hope it helps someone out