Has Anybody Heard Of i Love Growing Marijuana Or Ilgm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lumps_deli, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Has anyone ordered from the seed bank "ILGM" or I Love Growing Marijuana? They advertise free shipping and have a limited selection, like white widow, buy 10 get 10 free($79), +free shipping. Like granny says "if it sounds to good to be true, then it's probably not"...

http://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/collections/special-offers

Deez Nugz!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lol you go ahead.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Try not to be so defensive. Its the internet afterall.

If you use them be sure to let us know. Email them first to see if they respond. Maybe let them know you ate going to review them.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Are not ate my baf

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not sure if GC will allow threads like this to take away business from their advertisers.

5. That site appears to sell unbranded seeds, which would mean they're either buying cheap from a known or unknown breeder or selling seeds they've bred themselves.

You might get something awesome, or you might not. The seeds you get may be what they describe - and they may not be.

It's a definite risk.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not in the marketing biz, just trying to get some quality beans at a decent price. I am working with a $35 budget. I think I am going to go with Herbies, I can get 6 beans for,,,, right at my budget (4 fem)!!! Good strains I am familiar with.

Deez Nugz!

7. you bought and paid for 6. You only got 4. What did you do with the other 2? Were they males or did they die?

When I go to buy a 6 pack of beer, I do not want the cashier ringing up full price of a 6 pack if there are only 4 beers in it. I'm only getting 4!

This is why I buy clones.

8. #8 lumps_deli, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    Actually I am only going to pay for 3, the other 3 are freebies. I know it's risky but From the research I have done Barney's farm seems to have a good track record with their product. I do not have access to a variety of clones.(i wish i did) I will get a couple clones off the current grow, but I want to try cultivating a variety of strains. Fill the medicine cabinet with a sativa, a couple hybrids, and a strong couch locking indica.

Deez Nugz!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good luck! It'll work out!!!!

10. I made my first order with herbies,, super lemon haze, blue cheese, sweet tooth, and pineapple chunk. I am stoked about the freebies too, 2 northern lights and 1 critical; both fem, and five regular skunk haze!!! It's so exciting!!!!

Deez Nugz!

• Like Like x 2

They are very good and have great service. So does attitude. I prefer Herbies based on my personal anecdotal experience. I like herbies freebies and even better their shipping does not cost an arm and a leg. Both have had amazing people working to make each customer happy and it burns me up when people think either company would cheat them.

If your stuff is going through LA or chicago then make sure to not to take out of breeders packs. 

You might get them but they tend to get caught the most.

I buy A LOT of seeds from A LOT of place. I take on the personal risk for personal reasons. I have been happy with Attitude (got popped once), herbies, mj nl, sensible seeds (got popped once but my fault for not getting the right shipping AND they resent), nirvana (awesome) among others. 

12. I paid for the insured stealth shipping, just in case it gets stopped, they will replace it...(I think)

Deez Nugz!

13. #13 lumps_deli, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    [quote name="Aristocat" post="20360220" timestamp="1406497174"]
    They are very good and have great service. So does attitude. I prefer Herbies based on my personal anecdotal experience. I like herbies freebies and even better their shipping does not cost an arm and a leg. Both have had amazing people working to make each customer happy and it burns me up when people think either company would cheat them.

If your stuff is going through LA or chicago then make sure to not to take out of breeders packs.

You might get them but they tend to get caught the most.

I buy A LOT of seeds from A LOT of place. I take on the personal risk for personal reasons. I have been happy with Attitude (got popped once), herbies, mj nl, sensible seeds (got popped once but my fault for not getting the right shipping AND they resent), nirvana (awesome) from them?

• Like Like x 1

Where you asking something? :)

15. I don't think so... I just, received an email from herbies yesterday saying my order has been dispatched. I am in the Midwest USA, I wonder how long it will take tok get to me

16. I ordered 3 weeks ago some white widows but still havent recieved anything , so im going to hold off on my opinions to see what happens . Benefit of doubt! SteveBx, Ny

17. I ordered from ILGM and received my order in 10 days(lower Midwest USA). Got 10 White widow for the price of 5 with shipping included. The packaging was very stealthy and the 2 seeds I have germinated took off real fast and look good. I don't know who the breeder is or anything about the genetics. For the money I thought it would be worth a shot.

• Like Like x 2
  18. So is this a good site to order from. I've ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl and while I got my seeds they we're complete junk 2/20 germ rate and I've emailed them and could care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. ^^^^ Nice - first post and already starting with dishing out crap. "The troll is strong with this one"
    Let me guess, you bought some seeds and they didn't pop in the first 24 hrs so you called them bitching about germination and they didn't respond.
    You have to remember that ALL seed companies cannot and will not answer if you get in touch with problems about germination.

I have order from marijuana-seeds.nl more than a dozen times now and although i have had a couple of small issues with them they have always done me right. great genetics and best stealth on the market in my opinion.

20. Actually I bought some seeds and have been waiting 2 weeks for germination. Very good guess though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum