Has anybody gotten caught

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RWK Nova, May 10, 2010.

1. Probation? HELL NO. You are not going to get probation unless you cut a sweet plea deal, have a really good attorney or the judge has mercy on you if you have no priors. Growing marijuana can be a felony offence of "Manufacturing Drugs" in most states. You will serve time in jail or prison:(

2. I second that, i live with a big family, our electric bill has been 150+ a month for as long as i remember, kids sleep with all the lights on in their room and the tv...i live by the airport, pigly wigly flys over many many times a day along with the chipers, i havent been raided yet.

3. Think ya got enough "unlesses" in there.

'Sweet plea deal" you watch to much TV. Watch ya reduce a manufacturing down to?

"have a really good attorney" well that's a given considering you've been charged w/ a felony and will be going to general sessions court.

"Priors" did you read my first post on this subject?

"Judge has mercy" well that's something most don't have. It's usually the DA and your lawyer that makes the deals. The Judge just oks em. So ya better hope the DA is willing to make a deal

4. they dont need any warrents nowday since bush did the paitrie act 2001 we have no rights anymore:)