Has anybody ever ordered a bowl off of grasscity?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheLowEyeLife, Oct 20, 2009.

1. I just ordered the skeleton pipe 3 days ago and i haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail or a traccing number...i was just wondering if anybody else has been in my situation and how long it normally takes to ship

2. it really all depends. i was in contact with GC the whole time mine was shipping. Mine came from a 3rd party inside the US however. I had to get my address changed and thye were very accomodating. It came in about a week, which is what was expected.

They are very customer friendly from my 1 order from them. Im happy with my order and what i got from GC. Im waiting for them to start stocking RooR's to make my next purchase from them :)

3. I just ordered a bong off GC yesterday and havn't got a confirmation yet, but sometimes it can take a few days before they get things shipped.

4. thanks, i can't wait till my bowl gets here...i spend way too much money on blunts and joints.