Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anybody ever heard of this way of smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1b3h1gh, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Okay, I don't have a camera available right now so I'm just going to type it out. So one day I went to take a piss, and idea popped up after looking at a toilet paper roll. So I searched this way of smoking and nothing came up, so have you ever heard of smoking like this?
    HOW TO MAKE TOILET PAPER ROLL JOINT

1. Cut a hole in the toilet paper roll big enough to hold a joint.
    2. Place the joint inside the preferably fairly airtight hole.
    3. Light the joint.
    4. Put a hand on one end of the toilet paper roll, putting your mouth on the other end.
    5. Breathe in until you taste smoke. Hold it in for about 3 seconds so you don't let it go to waste, and breathe out through your nose.
    6. Inhale deeply, letting your hand off of the end of the toilet paper roll, clearing the smoke out of it.

This is good if you want to smoke super fast or something, I don't really know.

2. Ya man,and I remember somebody on this forum posted pic's of this idea too.I never tried it,and not looking forward into doing it because the joint won't probably burn good enough.

3. You could just smoke the joint.

4. Smokes it quite a bit faster.

5. I take it you're pressed for time, and can't really enjoy the smoke then? If you're looking for a quick hit make a bowl, or buy one. Always works for me in a pinch with time.

6. Thats just like a really cheap steamroller haha

7. This! A really ghetto, really shitty, joint-smoking cardboard steamroller. xD

8. Heard of one called the titanic or something. Same idea but you put 3-4 holes and 3-4 joints. Supposed to look like the smoke stacks on the titanic.

9. [quote name='"sharkbng"']Heard of one called the titanic or something. Same idea but you put 3-4 holes and 3-4 joints. Supposed to look like the smoke stacks on the titanic.[/quote]

the windmill. :smoke:

10. sounds like a really ghetto steamroller... even if it worked, i would rather hit a homemade bong is i was broke... thank god for having nice glass =D

11. ok, im know im high, but do u mean while there's still toilet paper on the roll? lmao

12. they make bongs out of tp rolls in jail in aus lmao def not a original idea

13. Yeah back in the day I've used empty foil/wrap rolls.
    Sealed one end, and made a hole for the cone/bowl, and another one towards the other end to clear it.
    They work fine, but they're about as harsh as a hash pipe.

14. Sounds like a gheettttoo ass power hitter lol

15. There should be more stoners at NASA. We can make the best stuff out of literally nothing.

16. #16 mambugaw, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Yes I have I once saw a picture where a guy used a paper towel roll and 3 blunts, he used duct tape as the seal but IMO the best thing to use is gum, just make sure you've chewed it enough to get the sugar out because sugar is REALLY bad for your lungs.