has any one...

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 chronicman00, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    noticed those two fucking huge stars in the sky that are getting closer and closer to each other at night? they outshine anything else in the sky. theyre actually so bright they that catch my attention out my peripheral. figure its like two planets or something just dont know which ones

2. Yeah I think you can see 5 planets in the night sky during march. Venus and mars perhaps?

3. naw man its too cloudy :(

4. Crazy thought that those are 2 other planets.. but they look so small. I wonder what's going on there... time to take a rip and watch space documentaries! :hippie:

5. alright so if anyone hasnt read the link, the alignment will peak tmw night

6. Hopefully it's a clear night.

7. tomorrows gonna be a great night to look at the sky

8. damn dude all you had to do was check any astronomy site to figure this out lol.

9. Yeah I've noticed it, and I'm typically suuuper baked when I do, so I'll go off on a tangent about aliens and cosmic shit. Its neat.

10. #11 Chrismittty, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Saw both of em, Jupiter and Venus tonight, Fucking awesome.

Edit, i think there is a third one too somewhere out there. Im curious about dawn, afterall...Venus is the evening and morning star.

Venus reaches its maximum brightness shortly before sunrise or shortly after sunset, for which reason it has been known as the Morning Star or Evening Star.

Venus is classified as a terrestrial planet and it is sometimes called Earth's "sister planet" owing to their similar size, gravity, and bulk composition.

The Romans designated the morning aspect of Venus as Lucifer, literally "Light-Bringer", and the evening aspect as Vesper.

So do the Freemasons ^. Hmm lol

Maybe venus is hell? lol... :bolt:

11. thats what i did ***** lol i just happened to make the thread like 2 minutes before i checked

12. dude...what?

13. i dont like looking at the sky at night. it never ends.

sorry if this doesnt relate lol i had this open for awhile while smoking a bowl and completely forgot what the thread was about. fuck it

14. try getting really stoned and go somewhere really open like the top of a hill. lay down in the grass and just look straight up. it'll blow your mind. i kept imagining how in front of me is literally an endless empty void and i'm flying through it at thousands of miles per hour right now. shit was crazy lol.

15. haha thats the problem, even sober it blows my mind how much is out there that we'll never see or experience.

16. And the sky is so much more clear in the mountains, maybe a night hike...

17. Dudde..Yup... Its all in books, and wiki[​IMG] shit like that. Lucifer and venus and all that are the same thing. Loook back into history where it all comes from.
    I know I was really high.

18. fuckkkkkkk its cloudy as of yet and its 4pm where I'm at :( fucking dutch weather...

19. I've saw them, I just figured they were stars. I think you can see Mars too..

Nice to know what they actually are though