has any one used this company?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nueb, Nov 26, 2007.

1. www.htgsupply.com Has anyone used the HPS or MH lights and ballast that this company offers? They where recommended for T5's but want to knwo if their ballast and all are any good? thx

2. IVE NEVER boughten from them myself but ive heard they sell great products across the board.

3. I have, and as tenacity said so have many others here on GC. I am pleased with mine, holds up well and came at a very good price with good service. They know who their customers are -- they include a free lighter with your light kit (or at least they used to, I've had my light a little while now).

Only complaint is that the cable between the ballast and the lamp is hard-wired at both ends, which makes it more difficult to get the ballast out of the grow area. It can be done, but you need a hole big enough to pass the whole ballast through (perhaps 4x6") rather than just a 1-inch hole to pass a cable through.

4. i love mine.very good light for the cash.my standard magnetic ballast runs quiet as ever in my application couldent tell it was there if you didnt see it.they still give you the cool lighter too.they have excellent costomer service as well.

5. Yea rep+ to HTG. I love my 400 watt hps and 4 ft t5 fixture/reflector.

6. They have great prices and well made products.I have had no problems with the 600 watt light and ballast..I would buy from them again..Rep HTG

7. bought a 600watt HTG light almost 3 weeks ago. its the 200$ deal thats on their front page. FIRST AND FOREMOST, pay them another 20 (i think) and get the sunmaster bulb). The one they included "growbright" burnt out after 8 days. Ive talked to the owner and he said he has lots of problems with those lights. Other than that, they have excellent prices and even better customer support.

To give you an example of the customer support, When my growbright burnt out I called them up and they sent out a Sunmaster (more expensive bulb) the same day UPS. This is all without even getting my old bulb back. HTG rocks!

8. htg rules, alway shop there, fair prices goos customer service, highly recommended

9. I'd agree with Toastybiz. I used them the first time about a month ago. Got everything in about a week.(woulda been quicker but I paid by Money order to reduce paper trail) And so far the 400 MH/HPS system I got from them is awesome.

The only bad part, like toasty said, is the hardwired ballast. Oh yeah they where supposed to send the Hi-Lo light hangers as part of the organic kit I bought which they forgot to add in, but customer service was great. No questions asked really, and 2 days later had the light hangers. + got 2 free lighters/bottle openers.

10. I've been running their 400w hps ballast system for a while now, and it works great. Puts out 5000 more lumens than standard lights too, 55,000 lumens, compared to 50,000....I also ordered other items. All items were shipped FAST and they were great. I like to deal with them.