Has Any one tried?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rusta, Dec 12, 2008.

1. hey , just wondering if any one has tried putting a small radio in there grow closet? Maybe some classical? i remember watching mythbusters and they proved music will make plants bigger. I think im going to try this :cool:

2. Some dude who was posting on here a while back claimed he made special music CDs for vegging, flowering, etc. Haven't tried it, who knows?? Couldn't hurt I suppose. People that talk to their plants claim they grow better too. Maybe its true.

3. What I remember was that they had like about six or seven tents set up on a roof top and they yelled at one and talked sweet at another played classical then one they played like death metal. Well needless to say the one with the metal playing did the best on their setup but who know any one of em could have screwed with it so, but anyhow I just ell em that they are pretty and growing just fine. Think that they have proved that if you are close enough to think it is listening you will probably tend it better.

4. talking or singing to your plants is supposed to be good for em because of the Co2 that comes out of your lungs is good for them...

but I doubt if a radio will help them grow because they dont produce Co2 I could be wrong but I really dont think a radio will make a plant grow better...

my cousin uses a radio in his veg and in his flower room but I dont think its doing anything for em

5. i think maybey the stronger vibrations from the metal music may in some way vibrate the plants slightly stimulating growth.

6. ah i see .. well im always talkin to them haha telling them to hurry up and grow so i can smoke em, :D

7. im pretty sure it has been proven that plants do like music and can grow better with it. i kinda wanted to do that with my last grow just for the hell of it. but why use more juice when you dont have to. i personayl belive that its very possible that it help plants grow big and strong but even if it does work im sure its not by much.