Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has any one here caught their parents smoking??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Haven't caught MY parents but every weekend I go to my buddies house and we always rip the bong with his mom. Back when I was like 14 my old girlfriends grandma used to buy us cigarettes and let us smoke in the house and shit, and one day she hit the bong, no joke.

grannie hit ftw :hello::hello:

2. Nope. They don't anymore.

3. I had a buddy find his dad's stash and it was pretty large. I smoked an eighth with him once and it was dank.

4. I've smoked with my Pa.

So yes, you could say I "caught" him :D

5. What state you live in bro? I get the strangest vibe we're super close.

6. Sorry for the loss man D:
    That's pretty badass though

7. I smoke with both my parents occasionally. Used to hide it from them, they never caught me before I told them, I never caught them.

8. never caught my dad but found roaches.. mom hasn't smoked for many years

9. what a great story dude :)

10. damn!

11. I always used to find roaches when I was younger (age 4-6?) around my house: in the medicine cabinet, under the couches, on the window sills. And I knew how joints looked because the police would always come into the NYC public school classrooms telling us about how bad weed was. I would run to my mom and yell: "Mommy, you smoke pot?" And she'd say, "No, that's your father's from when he used to live here." (they're divorced).

And I always used to smell an odd smell when around my dad but for 16 years I always just thought it was my dad's scent LOL......until I started smoking at 16 and put two and two together.

Last Sunday, I meet up with my dad and I can't believe he's fucking stoned, then he asks me if I've smoked before....then proceeded to tell me how he's smoked since 13 (he's 50 now), about how my mom and he smoked all the time when I was little and then he started telling me about strains like Sour D, etc. CRAZYYYY hahahaha

And strangely enough, yesterday before class...I found an empty dime bag on the bathroom sink that I'm SURE ain't mine. Although I don't know when my mom could POSSIBLY have time to smoke weed. She's so busy.